PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

S/A Complaining Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 3132333435··· 616263

Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Okay, I know it's all RNG, but 334 Bonsly and only one albino across the whole lot - across Sei and Niet back to back, no less - is a little ridiculous
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
I'm nearly 300 eggs in and have hatched 3 Shinies, no albinos. (I've had level 7 + Z since I started this.) But like I hatched more off of Sei Day than I did on the sei day.
Seranity's AvatarSeranity
i'm not sure why doing a minior hunt and collecting every color shiny and albino sounded like a good idea :') 600 eggs in and only three shinies and four albinos... i guess i should be glad that i haven't had a repeat color..

seranity | she/her | hunting:

Shop credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon & Pagedoll @plushy Custom Pixel Ritzey Pink @CaptainNessbot
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
I'm at 423 Bonsly now! Unless there's some hunt from 2017 I'm forgetting about, this is my longest no-shiny chain since Houndour, which was 1/351.
dumbdog's Avatardumbdog
i havent had a single special in TWO HUNDRED eggs with a chain of 1.2k im gonna kill sally at this point. GOT NOTHING ON SEI DAY EITHER
Kip (Minor/Artist/Student) "You cannot beat yourself up over things you did not know"
non-stop Summon Shop JournalArt shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @A silent voice Signature Pagedoll @CaptainNessBot
EstherGamer's AvatarEstherGamer
Hatched 275 Ledyba already, nothing. I have shiny charms now but I think my laptop is just bad luck in general (in one RP elsewhere I started adding 1 to every roll one of my characters made, it was that bad). I swear if the shiny I hatch ends up being male I'm just going to trade for a female, and once this hunt is done I'm taking a break from hunting again until I have more charms and the energy to actually focus on the hunt, as well as exclusively hunting on my new laptop once I finish moving stuff from one laptop to the other and getting things working. Or maybe the universe wants to give me the shinies in official games instead with how many shinies I've gotten in those lately...
Avatar is an edited version of Sky Forme Shaymin's portrait from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, edited by me. (Sprite by me)
Bolt's AvatarBolt
589 Pawmi in with max albino odds and no dice! Really bummed I bought an Electrium Z three days ago for basically no reason :(
Formerly known as Cappn!
RF097820's AvatarRF097820
i was trying to get a specil delta and the one egg i dont delta turns into a albino
if anyone needsany help im always happy to help ------------------------------------------------------------------ any art i can make u can take creadit of it idc to much long as u pay mine and inkys shop ;3
hayday6's Avatarhayday6
kind of a general complaint here but like albino are more common then shiny right without hypermode it certainly seems that way 🧐 I wish the texts on the albino radar was updated to reflect
Cherub's AvatarCherub
I don't even remember when the last shiny Reshiram was. I just got 2 albino in the same batch but yet again no shiny.
❤️Supernatural❤️

Pages: 123··· 3132333435··· 616263

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page