PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

S/A Complaining Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 2930313233··· 585960

leyyatha's Avatarleyyatha
My chain is over 800 and I have hatched a fair amount of shinies but only one albino. How can I get a melan if my albino chances are so low? :-(
Name: Asuka Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Lorne's AvatarLorne
Man these rates really be hurting. I hate being negative but 115h expensive summon hunt with boosted rates + z crystal + full bonuses is really pricy for a nothing chain... pity sparkles, Sally? Bls? ;-;
༺☆༻ Trade shop ༺☆༻ Art Shop ༺☆༻ 4912 ༺☆༻ Buying
25, 50
༺☆༻ Previous hunts ༺☆༻
Icon & Minisprite: me Gif: House of the Dragon
Rolling Star's AvatarRolling Star
nearing 200 hatched snowpokes with 0 shinies or albinos... is that bad luck?
Shinekiara's AvatarShinekiara
I present to you the worst chain i ever had: 1/1260 Then i hatch 2 in 1 party on aprils fools day (the special rates are the real joke) Shiny hatched 1/1260 in chain +Sei Shiny hatched 2/1263 in chain +Sei In total i hatched 5 albinos and 2 shinies in 1265 eggs Welcome to pokefarm special hunting
Avatar was a reward from the advent calendar here on PokefarmQ (2017 reward for day 13)
Rainquail's AvatarRainquail
Oh my gosh, I love the idea of a complaint thread. So I personally prefer to hunt my own Pokémon than buy or trade for them, as I'm saving for more intensive Hunts further down the line. Currently, I'm hunting for 2 Shiny male Espurr. Seems simple, right? It's a 1:1 ratio species, after all! Nope!! I have hatched 6 shinies so far and ALL of them have been female. This is part of why the rejection of influencing egg genders hurt a lot of us. Maybe just have it only work for 1:1 genders. Seriously. A lot of us are tired of hatching for a specific gender that's supposed to be even and not getting it after a lot of effort.
Score: 3597
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
I think this is the third or fourth time I've tried to get a shiny Aerodactyl during a bee break, and still no sparkles. Not even an albino so far this time :(
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
I've hatched over 100 Wooloo. All this time I had no idea that you needed a Pokeradar for chaining to matter. I also had no idea that you can't hatch albino Pokemon (and by extension melanistic Pokemon) without the Albino Radar. But, I'm not discouraged in the slightest. If anything I'm even more determined now. I'm just going to keep earning credits and interaction points until I can afford both radars. Then my quest can begin for real!!
pfp from the official Pokemon Card Game, modified by me
Trying to hunt Flabebe's but I lucked out...
pfp credits: satoshi yamamoto
I've been MAXing out my albino radar as well as using several Flyinium Zs on Drifloon for about a month (Pausing for TR) and have only hatched 2 albinos so far... I've hatched over 300 eggs...

Credits

PFP art made by Flyeahfy for my use only.

Pokemon Orphanage!

Name: Luna Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
BananaLizard's AvatarBananaLizard
So I wanted to do a quick, or at least I THOUGHT it would be quick, Chark hunt. I've never had a Sei day go so well and my albino radar and crystal fail me so badly. I just wanted the shinies and albinos for my collection, I'm not currently melan hunting it, just want S/A. Well. I've gotten PLENTY of shinies, but not a single albino despite a maxed radar and a z-crystal. I'm out of GP and waiting to be able to swap some more with the HOPES that I get an albino. It honestly feels like I'll get a melan before I get an albino though.

Pages: 123··· 2930313233··· 585960

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page