PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

S/A Complaining Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 1920212223··· 616263

BioShocking's AvatarBioShocking
1,158 Magikarp eggs..... not 1 single shiny :(
Icon by Jellybones!
Skipp's AvatarSkipp
Literally 6 or so eggs after I hatched some Delta Pichus, I find an Albino... with a Level 4 Radar. Bro :( Could be worse I suppose.
Avatar is by me; Pokemon versions of two of my OCs.
skyvory's Avatarskyvory
Over 1,700 eggs hatched, full albino charge + z-crystals for over a week and only THREE albinos and absolutely no melan nearing a 6,000 chain.. pausing the hunt for today to hunt morpekos this is getting ridiculous </3 Edit: The day is nearly over. Was a little lazy and hatched only 125 eggs today and didn't get any specials until my final batch. Very upset I didn't get any albino but I guess a shiny delta might make up for it .. </3
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ skyvory |
brave collector
| art/jrnl ‧₊˚ ⋅
જ⁀➴ icon by me ✧˚ ༘ᝰ.ᐟ
ladyfiaragc's Avatarladyfiaragc
Almost 300 chain with full buffs (except for z-crystal) and nothing. Nadda. Zip. Zilch. Zero. Ugh... I dunno why I spent money on this game again.
Score: 0
Typerace Icon courtesy of Lycankai! Avatar is courtesy of whmSeik on Deviantart! Check out their art here!
himarry 124's Avatarhimarry 124
are z crystals worth it? im new to shiny hunting ive got a chain of 600 and wondering if z crystals are worth using since i dont know the odds of actually finding albinos.
60/500 to the Grand hatching
InkSpook's AvatarInkSpook

QUOTE originally posted by himarry 124

are z crystals worth it? im new to shiny hunting ive got a chain of 600 and wondering if z crystals are worth using since i dont know the odds of actually finding albinos.
In my opinion? Before the S/A/M update, yes, they were pretty worth it. Now, just from my expierence and other's here, they really don't seem worth it at all. Z-Crystals, at least to me, don't seem like they even bump up your chances at all anymore.
Made by MochaFox
| 1926 | Hunt Spots / Joint Shop

QUOTE originally posted by Inkspøøk

In my opinion? Before the S/A/M update, yes, they were pretty worth it. Now, just from my expierence and other's here, they really don't seem worth it at all. Z-Crystals, at least to me, don't seem like they even bump up your chances at all anymore.
what was the s/a/m update? ive been gone since early 2021 and just got back recently still rather new to the game
InkSpook's AvatarInkSpook

what was the s/a/m update? ive been gone since early 2021 and just got back recently still rather new to the game
This post: Click This is where he told us what the new rates where and the Delta Points update as well.
BananaLizard's AvatarBananaLizard
I need just a few shinies and albinos of specific natures. Sally thinks it's funny to give me exactly what I *don't* need. ;w;

This post: Click This is where he told us what the new rates where and the Delta Points update as well.
thanks for the link, i didnt get to read it though tell now because i had a super lucky egg that i was using... i had 14 mins left when i maxed it out

Pages: 123··· 1920212223··· 616263

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page