PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

S/A Complaining Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 1415161718··· 616263

steeve's Avatarsteeve
I really don’t understand why the issue of “too many melans” was ‘fixed’ via route of “nerf albinos completely”. With every passing day I get more and more tired of endless clicking to get ONE (1) albino when before there was a high chance of getting one after only 100 eggs. I just need one ONE more albino. I’ve hatched 800+ clamperl eggs and only gotten 2 albinos, with max radar. This is insane and I don’t understand why this game was deemed “too easy” and made “harder”. It doesn’t make albinos more valuable—it just makes people less inclined to play. I miss the old rates so badly that I genuinely don’t enjoy playing anymore. My interactions have really nosedived down, and I don’t even want to think how many IP points I’ve wasted because the radar for some inexplicable reason isn’t a 24hr item like the shiny charm. I’ve seen so many people talk about how this game isn’t fun anymore, and it’s sad that that’s being swept under the rug in favor of ‘well, this is SUPPOSED to be a grinding game and you’re not owed anything, so get over it’. And the worst part is I don’t even like clamperl. I just wanted 3 albinos for the living dex so I could get it over with and move on :(
🌟 🌟

vivillon patterns i need

Icy Snow, Monsoon, Poké Ball Elegant, Icy Snow my pattern is Sandstorm, if you'd like to swap!
i collect δ also check out my trade shop! all art is my own
Aerodytis's AvatarAerodytis

QUOTE originally posted by Aerodytis

over 400 eggs and no shiny/albino growlithe. istg I better get a melan at this rate, its complete torture. All I want is a pretty doggo, is that too much to ask for : i have a pokeradar and level 6 albino radar active Pokefarm Q just hates me 😔✌️
almost 600 eggs and no shinies/albinos/melans
InkSpook's AvatarInkSpook
I paused hunting Flabébé to do some little hunts before the s/a update and now, I'm back to hunting them before Type Race starts and well.....a lot of eggs later and I finally get one shiny. I have been using Z-Crystals non-stop with a lvl 7 albino radar every day to get the last two albinos I need and today is the only time I've gotten any specials. I don't even need any shinies. Even on past Sei days I couldn't pull even a shiny. My interactions have plummeted to getting just enough to get a level 10 eggtimer and sometimes clicking a Pokerus holder. I'm lucky I saved a lot of IP for a lvl 7 radar every day but I know it'll run out eventually. 80k a day is a still alot and like some have said here, that perhaps the albino radar should work like the shiny charm. Only on Garth days will I spend a bit of time clicking for more IP but it's just...not fun anymore? I know S/A hunting isn't supposed to be a walk in the park but MAN it feels like since these changes I'm better off just buying the specials I need. It feels like I'm wasting my resources if I'm going this long before I get 1 special. :D This absolutely doesn't make me want to hunt for legends or even exclusives/variants because if it feels like I'm wasiting my time NOW then,
Made by MochaFox
| 1926 | Hunt Spots / Joint Shop
BioShocking's AvatarBioShocking
Bruh. Z crystal + lvl 6 albino radar (I'm poor) + lvl 10 egg timer not a single albino z crystals are such a scam
Icon by Jellybones!
ReginaCordium's AvatarReginaCordium
Normally I'd be annoyed, but at least it's SOMETHING
Kitty | She/They
eekoh472's Avatareekoh472
I'm nearing the end of my rhyhorn hunt and decided today to put my albino radar on. Shinies hatched with just chain & shiny charm: 0 / almost 400 Shinies hatched with chain, charm, & albino radar: 3 in the past 24 eggs... Albinos? 0 = = i don't get it -
|
aluebax's Avataraluebax
250 hatches.. Hypermode, Max albino radar every day and shiny charm most days.. even had a Sei day thrown in there.. not one special yet. I'm crying lol
25 x F x Gemini
Zerxus's AvatarZerxus
3 shinies out of 643 eggs full boosts every day what is this chain lol
Shop: SLE, egg passes, summons, & legendary seals - cheaper than site!
Blue Soul Dew

Blue Soul Dew

Summon Item

(: 0)

A small orb with a blue coloration that manages to emanate seriousness. There is talk that inside it is the key to discovering the Legendary Pokémon, Latios.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +2,208,246
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalDark
Happiness MAX
Calm nature
InkSpook's AvatarInkSpook
Back again to say during this entire Arctozolt hunt, I've only gotten 1 shiny. I got the one shiny very early in and haven't seen any other specials since. Not even an albino from non-stop hatching ice randoms for TR. I just need that 1 albino and once again have been using Z-Crystals but nothing. This albino nerf was totally, very much needed, yes of course. :D
RaccoonBoy's AvatarRaccoonBoy
I've been working on a live shiny dex and so far I think this Alolan Diglett hunt is my longest one yet. I only need 2 shinies, and nearly 500 eggs in, I only got 1. And even that was about 200 eggs deep. And I don't even like Alolan Diglett! I want to be done with this hunt already!

Pages: 123··· 1415161718··· 616263

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page