PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

S/A Complaining Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 1314151617··· 616263

i feel so bad for being so impatient, but i've been charging my albino radar to max power and hoping my z-crystal does something and yet... no albino luck is a funny thing, but even now i feel like the rates still aren't fun to play with :" especially as someone who Loves collecting albino pokemon. am i just being ungrateful? (Edit: May 17, 2022) Finally. Finally got my albino.
Avatar is from the Pokémon Anime; Shipost Sprite edited by PinkSkittyPow!
Zerxus's AvatarZerxus
Nearly 500 eggs today... barely any shinies or albinos... and the ones that do are part of a troll party RIGHT NEXT to each other. ugh :(
Shop: SLE, egg passes, summons, & legendary seals - cheaper than site!
Blue Soul Dew

Blue Soul Dew

Summon Item

(: 0)

A small orb with a blue coloration that manages to emanate seriousness. There is talk that inside it is the key to discovering the Legendary Pokémon, Latios.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +2,204,521
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalDark
Happiness MAX
Calm nature
this hunt is kind of boring now honestly, I used to get so many albinos and now... the most I've gotten was like 2. Though I shouldn't complain, some are better than none. But before my hiatus, it was fun, because I knew at least it'd be worth it but now :p Lv 7 radar and z-crystal hardly do anything sob.
pfp is from the Pokemon TCG
Quillandwand's AvatarQuillandwand
Nearly at 500 eggs hatched, and I haven't gotten a single shiny yet?? What's with these odds ; n ;
Shinekiara's AvatarShinekiara
Just want to say.. i have not seen a shiny or albino in over 700 eggs... this game is no longer fun.. the odds are trash and hunting is a huge pain (my poor hands are tired of clicking)
Avatar was a reward from the advent calendar here on PokefarmQ (2017 reward for day 13)
Loey Like's AvatarLoey Like
Just to vent- I've been really trying for an s/a deerling Delta, sinking loads of currency into DP. I decided a good way to raise funds would be to participate in the new tourney then sell the tokens, so I started hatching potd. Got to ONE hatch away from the hard goal of 32, put ONE LAST clamperl in my party with Delta deerling and of course the clamperl hatched albino. Not my deers. >:( Edit: I still think the rates need to be buffed across the board. I feel like newcomers have zero chance of hatching a special until they're a month or two in so they give up. I've met 2 newbies that weren't satisfied with just unlocking the summons/filling up their Pokedex, they were only drawn to this site because of the s/a/m pokes, and they quit after not being able to hatch any. This was before the latest nerf. I understand melans are supposed to be hard to get, that's why they cost thousands of zc, but the rates now are just awful imo
All of my fields are UFT except the ones that say NUFT you can PM me if I don't have a thread up :) Avatar from advent calendar
ladyfiaragc's Avatarladyfiaragc

QUOTE originally posted by Shinekiara

Just want to say.. i have not seen a shiny or albino in over 700 eggs... this game is no longer fun.. the odds are trash and hunting is a huge pain (my poor hands are tired of clicking)
I REALLY hope the Dev's are watching these threads because this hits the nail right on the head. This game is no longer fun. I come back purely to check updates in hopes that they have buffed the S/A rates (to no avail sadly)
Score: 0
Typerace Icon courtesy of Lycankai! Avatar is courtesy of whmSeik on Deviantart! Check out their art here!
Melia's AvatarMelia
Hunt started today: Clamperl Boosts: HM, Shiny Charm, Albino Radar lvl 7, Water Z Crystal; Clamperl is PotD Eggs hatched: 168 Specials hatched: 0 shinies, 3 albinos. To not hatch a single shiny with 3 shiny boosts (HM, SC, PotD) in 168 egg is honestly sad... but well, I guess I did get 3 albinoes so that's something. EDIT;; the shiny finally arrived at egg 182
Melia ✦ Inactive 「 Star searing flames of absolution! 」
credit
Background is official art from Xenoblade Chronicles Avatar made for me by sherrie F2U code by Gumshoe
Aerodytis's AvatarAerodytis
over 400 eggs and no shiny/albino growlithe. istg I better get a melan at this rate, its complete torture. All I want is a pretty doggo, is that too much to ask for : i have a pokeradar and level 6 albino radar active Pokefarm Q just hates me 😔✌️
NAUGHTY's AvatarNAUGHTY
im doing a DP hunt with nincada, my numbers could be worse. im currently at 932 hatched, I've been getting about 1 shiny or albino if i max out my adopts with HM + shiny charm + lvl 7 radar every day (im trying to save the uber charm for my ekans hunt lol) i decided to try a z crystal and I've gotten a troll party yesterday and another one this morning: im a little salty about the 2nd troll because that would've been a melan in my preferred nature lol but i guess i should be grateful for the extra dp, and that this could be considered good luck
Naughty's Supply Shop Rentals | Swaps | Delta Points | Boxes | And More!

Pages: 123··· 1314151617··· 616263

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page