PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

S/A Complaining Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 1213141516··· 616263

JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
I got a shiny in under 100 eggs. one albino with lvl 5-6 radar everybday, around egg 478. Not the best rates, getting kinda frustrated.
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 25 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
ReginaCordium's AvatarReginaCordium
I never seem to hatch shinies on Sei days anymore and idk how to feel abt it :|
Kitty | She/They
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
I didn’t hatch any shinies today, despite having all the boosts, but I did hatch a single albino. The bad news was… my delta luck I guess I shouldn’t be complaining, but I’m just a bit disappointed
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
Prometheus's AvatarPrometheus
Just hit 300 hatched in my first legendary hunt, 0 shinies so far. Kinda making me rethink the other legend hunts I have planned
Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest
ladyfiaragc's Avatarladyfiaragc

QUOTE originally posted by Prometheus

Just hit 300 hatched in my first legendary hunt, 0 shinies so far. Kinda making me rethink the other legend hunts I have planned
Yea... this was the main reason I quit. I come back every now to read the news praying the devs will increase the shiny rate again. I'm a completionist and I wanted to do a full shiny dex but once the shiny rate when to crap (used to get about a shiny every 6-10 full party hatches) I was like, well if I can't do the legends then I'm not even going to bother. Sei days seem to make zero difference since the change. Shiny charms don't seem to make a difference either. So basically there's not much point in even spending the money I used to spend on the site to get the buffs either. *sadge*
Score: 0
Typerace Icon courtesy of Lycankai! Avatar is courtesy of whmSeik on Deviantart! Check out their art here!
arbor's Avatararbor
EDIT: I take everything back, my second shiny was a melan 😭 But I suppose the point of this thread is just to vent/complain so it’s all good. I got HM for the first time because I thought it was supposed to make hunting easier but I’m at 1/500 ;_; To be fair not all my eggs were hatched with HM but at LEAST the last 300 and 90 or so were on a dual Sei/Charm day. Definitely not making me want to get HM again once this runs out. Had the same or better luck on my non-HM hunts. Heatmor was 1/250, Ferroseed was 1/400 (total 2/800), but so far Magikarp is 1/500 ;_; Really hoping it turns around soon. I’m only hunting Magikarp because I thought it was the most likely way for me to get a melan as a F2P player since I can’t play too much and they’re easy to hatch. But if 1/500 keeps up that might not happen.
arbor ☼ journal: 574 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by arbor

I got HM for the first time because I thought it was supposed to make hunting easier but I’m at 1/500 ;_; To be fair not all my eggs were hatched with HM but at LEAST the last 300 and 90 or so were on a dual Sei/Charm day. Definitely not making me want to get HM again once this runs out. Had the same or better luck on my non-HM hunts. Heatmor was 1/250, Ferroseed was 1/400 (total 2/800), but so far Magikarp is 1/500 ;_; Really hoping it turns around soon. I’m only hunting Magikarp because I thought it was the most likely way for me to get a melan as a F2P player since I can’t play too much and they’re easy to hatch. But if 1/500 keeps up that might not happen.
This is just how it is now. People complained about the previous shiny rate (which wasn't high, but higher than it is now) because Melan hunters were 'saturating the market' with shinies. Instead of ONLY increasing the Melan rate the shiny rate was decreased along with the Melan increase. It's pointless to spend any money on anything right now here because it doesn't really help unless you're buying uber charms to hunt Melans.

QUOTE originally posted by ladyfiaragc

I got HM for the first time because I thought it was supposed to make hunting easier but I’m at 1/500 ;_; To be fair not all my eggs were hatched with HM but at LEAST the last 300 and 90 or so were on a dual Sei/Charm day. Definitely not making me want to get HM again once this runs out. Had the same or better luck on my non-HM hunts. Heatmor was 1/250, Ferroseed was 1/400 (total 2/800), but so far Magikarp is 1/500 ;_; Really hoping it turns around soon. I’m only hunting Magikarp because I thought it was the most likely way for me to get a melan as a F2P player since I can’t play too much and they’re easy to hatch. But if 1/500 keeps up that might not happen.
This is just how it is now. People complained about the previous shiny rate (which wasn't high, but higher than it is now) because Melan hunters were 'saturating the market' with shinies. Instead of ONLY increasing the Melan rate the shiny rate was decreased along with the Melan increase. It's pointless to spend any money on anything right now here because it doesn't really help unless you're buying uber charms to hunt Melans.
I bought an Ubercharm and it really isn't helping either :/ The shiny rates are definitely better than the albino rates, but there's a significant change from my past hunts

QUOTE originally posted by ReginaCordium

I bought an Ubercharm and it really isn't helping either :/ The shiny rates are definitely better than the albino rates, but there's a significant change from my past hunts
Yea... earlier this year they reduced the rates for s/a significantly. I was getting 2-3 Melans before ever getting a shiny. They've recently reduced the Melan rate and increased the albino rate a bit, but haven't done anything to the shiny rate. I'm just not sure how they expect us to hunt legends or ditto now with the rates they have, especially if you're looking for specific natured shinies.

QUOTE originally posted by ReginaCordium

Yea... earlier this year they reduced the rates for s/a significantly. I was getting 2-3 Melans before ever getting a shiny. They've recently reduced the Melan rate and increased the albino rate a bit, but haven't done anything to the shiny rate. I'm just not sure how they expect us to hunt legends or ditto now with the rates they have, especially if you're looking for specific natured shinies.
I literally did not realize they upped Albino rates. I've only gotten 10 in 2200 eggs.

Pages: 123··· 1213141516··· 616263

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page