PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

the vibe shack (s/a/m phantump spots, pairs, freebies + more!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 828384

inkmonkun's Avatarinkmonkun

updates

you can now request S/A/M spots for ginger's phantump hunt! ink has a free deal going on with his 98% pairs!

• rules!
  • what we offer
  • alt. payments
  • afflilates
  • loyalty points
>all pfq rules apply! >first come first serve! >we always reserve the right to decline offers! >make sure you specify who you want to trade with! either name in the what we offer section is good! >if you want a specific pokemon/fakemon, make sure you link them! those that don't have links will be ignored! >you can link them with: [url]putlinkhere[/url] or [url=putlinkhere]textthatwillbelinked[/url] >please be patient and respectful, we will get to you! >once we do get to your order, we will upvote your post! >if you want to get a service from both of us, you can do so! don't feel like you're limited to 1 service per a post! we don't bite :0)

ginger's/kat's section!

• summons for sale
  • various s/a's for sale
  • custom s/a hunts
  • s/a/m spots
  • free dexing
  • boxbox hunts

ink's/zip's section!

• premade & custom pairs
  • free egg dexing
  • hunt s/a + other various s/a for sale
  • items & gems for sale
  • pwyw shelter hunting
  • free fields

munchkin's section!

• spontaneous flash sales for mega sweet and cheap prices! (for candy money of course... what did you expect?)
  • sneaky mischief
  • place to sell stuff to
Unless stated otherwise, we both will accept alt. payment methods as listed below! We both go by the standard conversion. 1=5=5,000 We accept mixed payments! Prices are subject to change due to MP prices.
Item Value Item Value
any box!
30K:30:6 500K:500:100
any gem, steel+dragon are double!
1K:1
10K:10:2
100K:100:20 600:600:120
25K:25:5 50K:50:10
125K:125:25 350K:350:70
want to advertise the vibe shack? well look no futher than below! munchkin has been running around trying to get customers, why not help him out?
want us to advertise your shop? shoot kat or zip a message!

code

[url=https://pfq.link/~LPyr][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/inkmonkun/munchkin.1.png[/img][/url]
can't find a good pair? my buddy mistyme has lots of pairs! my buddy shebunia has lots of other dexes and freebies!
>for every purchase you make in one of the stores, you'll get a stamp on your own stamp card! if you fill your stamp card with all 8 stamps by making purchases, you can turn them in for free stuff! each shop has their very own stamp card and their own different free stuff! >you can redeem your complete stamp cards through a pm! please title your pm relating with the redemption of the stamp card! >ex: "redeeming stamp card" >free pokemon, free dexes, free pairs, munchkin's buying stand and munchkin's flash sales do not count for a stamp on the stamp card! (we dont appreciate him "borrowing" from us without saying anything)

redeemable stuff

>1 complete stamp card = 1 free shiny of your choice (excludes variants/exclusives) = 1 free box >2 complete stamp cards = 1 free albino of your choice from stock (excludes variants/exclusives) = 1 free shiny of your choice (includes variants/exclusives) = 1 free flat sketch from ink's art shop >3 complete stamp cards = 30% off a in stock summon (usually off market price) >4 complete stamp cards = 1 free albino of your choice (includes variants/exclusives) >more to be added??
if you would like to check your stamps, they've moved over to a journal post found here!
funky guy - 18 - any pronoun i have free fields! pms always open, we can talk about anything! :0) very forgetful, please remind me in pms if I forget anything!
Gingervitis's AvatarGingervitis

Heyoooo! I'm Kat/Ginger and this is what I offer!

• S/A/M Hunts
  • FREE Dexing
  • Box Hunts
  • For Sale

S/A/M Hunt Orders

I hunt with: **If you want a specific gender/nature for S/A please state when ordering, no extra charge! HOWEVER...If wanting a speicific nature, it is not garunteed UNLESS you provide me with either a pair to use or a pokemon with that nature so I can make a BP, thank you<3 Pm with any questions. Like always payment is due when your pokemon has been delievered! ALL Orders will be completed! Just give me the time :)

Current Hunt: Phantump

***Ink and I are doing a Phantump/Pumpkaboo hunt for WF***

Pricing

Shiny: 40K/40/8 Albino: 80K/80/16 Melan: 8Mil/8K/1.6K/16USD

phantump hunt spots

order customer payment finished?
2, 2, 2 Angeliccandy Z/C/GP or USD (depending) ✔️
3 Quirky, 3 Quirky, 0 Rougewolf ZC 3 Quirky Albino, 1 Quirky shiny Sent
1 Female Bashful or Gentle, 1 Female Bashful or Gentle TheTrueMothman Credits ✔️
0,0, 1 Kumokiri 16 boxboxes No
credit
hidebox background, milcery doodle, and coding

Future Hunts

These are NOT in order
  • Solrock
  • Milcery
  • Hattenna
  • Magikarp

Solrock

Pricing

Shiny: 50K/50/10 Albino: 100K/100/20 Melan: 10Mil/10K/2K/20USD

Solrock hunt spots

0, 0, 0 N/A N/A no
0, 0, 0 N/A N/A no
0, 0, 0 N/A N/A no
credit

Milcery

Pricing

Milcery hunt spots

1, 0, 0 Moonpuff 1 no
0, 0, 0 N/A N/A no
0, 0, 0 N/A N/A no
credit

Hatenna

Pricing

Hatenna hunt spots

1, 0, 0 Moonpuff 1 no
0, 0, 0 N/A N/A no
0, 0, 0 N/A N/A no
credit

Magikarp

Pricing

Shiny: 10K/10/2 Albino: 20K/20/4 Melan: 2Mil/2K/400

Magikarp hunt spots

1, 1, 0 lucioschicken Currency no
0, 0, 0 N/A N/A no
0, 0, 0 N/A N/A no
credit

Current Hunt Order Form

[h2]Hey Ginger! I want a Poke from your Current Hunt![/h2] [b] I want (pokemon):[/b] [b] How many? S/A/M?[/b] [b] Payment?[/b] [b]Anything else?[/b] [i] WOW! You're the best! Thanks![/i]

Future Hunt Order Form

[h2]Hey Ginger! I want a Poke from your Future Hunt![/h2] [b] I want:[/b] [b] How many? S/A/M?[/b] [b] Payment?[/b] [b]Anything else?[/b] [i] WOW! You're the best! Thanks![/i]

FREE Dexing!

Here I offer various pokemon to help you all get your pokedexes filled up for Freeeeeee. If you are looking for a specific pokemon that is not mega/totem/form changed please ask me! I probably do have it. DISCLAIMER: Both Gingers and Inks Megas/Totems are here. Ginger is teal platform and Ink is grey platform pokemon! We each have a form so please use accordingly! You may dex trade/request with both of us at one time!
Rules
> This is a dex trade! You will not be keeping our mons. We send to you, you send back to get the pokedex entry! > 5 Dexes at a time! > ONLY ACE RANK AND UP CAN UTILIZE DEXING SERVICE > Please, pleaaaase link the pokemon you want to dex! > We will only be dexing to those who are online at the moment. > Please do not hold onto our babies for more than 10min! If this happens, we will be PMing you. If they are still not returned after another 10 min.

You will be reported!

Please don't make us do that lol. > If you are requesting a dex, please add me to your VIP so you know if I am online! >Do Not change anything about the pokemon you dex. Please. They are only children :( > If your pokemon needs a form-change item, let ya girl know lol the items will be returned with the pokemon. > Use the form below :)

Dexing Form: Ginger- Teal Platform Pokes

[h2]Hey Ginger, I want to dex![/h2] [b]I would like the following mons:[/b] 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. [b]Comments:[/b] [i]Thanks! You rock![/i]

Dexing Form: Ink-Grey Platform Pokes

[h2]Hey Ink, I want to dex![/h2] [b]I would like the following mons:[/b] 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. [b]Comments:[/b] [i]Thanks! You rock![/i]

Current Megas

Current Totems

Legendary Forms

(All plates available)

Regular Pokes with Form Changes

(Wash, Fan, Heat, Freeze Also Available) (Sun and snow form available)
I will also be doing boxbox hunts. Max 3 per order. Each boxbox will be 110zc/equiv. For Box Hunts, I will only be accepting currency! :) Please note that box orders may take some time to complete! This all depends on my current inventory (and luck lol).
Below, I will have my box count. Sign-Up: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. Requests Complete: 1. Pokestripe= 2 boxbox 1/01/2021 =1 (This autoupdates)
Below you will find various items I am selling, most of which are summons and S/A/M pokemon. Summons will be sold for current MP price. However, I am willing to haggle lol so go for it! S/A/M Pokes are being sold for DP price. Randomly I may cut the price, so keep a look out for that ;) If you are wanting a specific gender/nature/berry preferece feel free to look in my fields. If I dont have it, request it in the Custom Hunt Tab!

Please check my fields for current stock! Sometimes I forget to update so I apologize for any confusion :')

Summons

Summons
Kanto
Ice Feather
x0
Thunder Feather
x0
Fire Feather
x0
Cloned Sash
x0
Origin Sash
x0
Johto
Thunder Fang
x0
Fire Fang
x0
Ice fang
x0
Clear Bell
x0
Tidal Bell
x0
GS Ball
x0
Hoenn
Rock Statue
x0
Ice Statue
x0
Steel Statue
x0
Red Soul Dew
x0
Blue Soul Dew
x0
Sapphire Orb
x0
Ruby Orb
x0
Jade Orb
x0
Helix orb
x0
Sinnoh
Kagami
x0
Magatama
x0
Kusanagi
x0
Adamant orb
x0
Lustrous Orb
x0
Gold Statue
x0
Griseous Orb
x0
Lunar Wing
x0
Magma Stone
x0
Sea Crown
x0
Nightmare Shroud
x0
Gracidea Seed
x0
Azure Flute
x0
Unova
Victory Medal
x0
Cobalt Épée
x0
Viridian Épée
x0
Terracotta Épée
x0
Fujin's Lamp
x1
Raijin's Lamp
x1
White Stone
x0
Black Stone
x0
Inari's Lamp
x0
Gray Stone
x0
Apprentice's Épée
x0
Music Box
x0
Ancient Drive
x0
Kalos
Life Antler
x0
Death Wing
x0
Order's Crest
x0
Diamond Tiara
x0
Hyperspace Ring
x0
Komainu Figurine
x0
Alola
Kū Idol
x1
Kāne Idol
x1
Lono Idol
x0
Kanaloa Idol
x0
Soul Heart
x0
Eclipse Flute
x0
Spectral Leiomano
xNUFT
Beast Ball
x0
Black Prism
x0
Plasma Koa
x0
PFQ
Mage Orb
x0
Lucky Seal
x1
Borealis Lantern
x0

Shiny Pokes!

2,560 EHP 20K/ equiv x4
3,840 EHP 30K/equiv x3
5,120 EHP 40K/equiv x3 x5
6,400 EHP 50K/equiv SOLD OUT

Albino Pokes!

2,560 EHP 40K/ equiv x5 x1
3,840 EHP 60K/equiv x4 x1 x1 x1
5,120 EHP 80K/equiv x2 x4 x1 x1 x4
6,400 EHP 100K/equiv x4
10,240 EHP 160K/equiv x5

MELAN Pokes! SOLD OUT ATM

2,560 EHP 800 ZC SOLD OUT
3,840 EHP 1.2K ZC SOLD OUT :')
5,120 EHP 1.6K ZC SOLD OUT
6,400 EHP 2K ZC SOLD OUT

S/A Exclusives!

Croaket AND Kawotor S/A: 175K credits/175gp/35zc x4 x6

Free Deltas

These will be in my fields, with the name "🌈Free Delta's🌈". These are free! Just link the ones you want lol max 2 (since it's not a whole lot loool).

notice

hi if you order any service from me (pairs or shelter hunting) they will be delayed until the monthly type race concludes!
  • pairs
  • specials
  • items & gems
  • shelter hunting
  • free mons
premade pairs
>here you can find the pairs i randomly make to sell! >i sell pairs that are 99% (or the max percent for monogenders), those 98% or below will be in my free fields!

the limit is 3 pairs per person per day!

>of course exclusive/variant pairs and rare gender pairs will be slightly more expensive!
>please check my fields for my current stock of pairs! link to my fields: link to my fields >please try to link both the mons in the wanted pair! if you don't, i will yoink a random pair and send it your way! (we have the bbcode in the first introductory post!) >you can buy more than 5 pairs, just adjust the code to fit your needs :0p

handy dandy premade pairs form

[center][h2]hey ink i'd like some premade pair stuff![/h2] [b]wanted pair[/b]: [b]wanted pair[/b]: [b]wanted pair[/b]: [b]wanted pair[/b]: [b]wanted pair[/b]: [b]would you like them leveled? (extra fee)[/b]: [b]payment[/b]: [b]anything else?[/b]: thanks dude! cheers![/center]
variants/exclusives rare gender
+5k/+5/+1 +10k/+5/+1
monogender recent season v/e
+10k/+5/+1 +20k/+15/+3
% (base)
99% 20k 20gp 4zc
98% free free free
leveling to level 50/matching level fee
+5k/5/1

currently leveling...

customer

pair leveled? price
()
total
paid?

customer

pair leveled? price
()
() no k credits/equiv
() no k credits/equiv
total
paid? no

customer

pair leveled? price
()
() no k credits/equiv
() no k credits/equiv
total
paid? no

customer

pair leveled? price
() no k credits/equiv
() no k credits/equiv
() no k credits/equiv
total -k credits/equiv
paid?

customer

pair leveled? price
() no k credits/equiv
() no k credits/equiv
() no k credits/equiv
total -k credits/equiv
paid?

custom pairs
>here is where i make those precious custom pairs! they will also require the price addons for v/e and rare gender pairs (along with a small fee for affording munchkin food) >please limit yourself to 10 pairs! (or a little bit more thats okay :0p) >if you send some mons over for me to try to make a pair with, and its a success, i will cut the full price of the pair in half! (you will of course recieve all the mons you sent to me back, unless you've stated otherwise) >because im actively hunting for the pairs, please give me at least 3 days to fulfill your order! i'll try my best to get them to you quicky! >if i don't get your pair within 1 week, i will tell you i was unsuccessful and the order will be voided! (unless i gave you warning ahead of time and you agreed it was alright to extend the waiting time!) >if you order a variant/exclusive pair, please give me more time! it may take a bit longer to find them! >i also most likely won't take nature/flavor requests!
>if i get a pair that is a higher percent than what you requested, you'll get it without any aditional costs! >you can order less than 10 pairs, just adjust the code to fit your needs :0p

handy dandy custom pairs form

[center][h2]hey ink i'd like some custom pair stuff![/h2] [b]name + % of custom pair 1[/b]: [b]name + % of custom pair 2[/b]: [b]name + % of custom pair 3[/b]: [b]name + % of custom pair 4[/b]: [b]name + % of custom pair 5[/b]: [b]name + % of custom pair 6[/b]: [b]name + % of custom pair 7[/b]: [b]name + % of custom pair 8[/b]: [b]name + % of custom pair 9[/b]: [b]name + % of custom pair 10[/b]: [b]would you like them leveled? (extra fee)[/b]: [b]payment[/b]: [b]anything else?[/b]: thanks dude! cheers![/center]
variants/exclusives rare gender 3:1 rare gender 7:1
+5k/+5/+1 +5k/+5/+1 +10k/+10/+2
genderless (requires customer to send ditto) monogender recent season v/e
+10k/+5/+1 +10k/+5/+1 +15k/+15/+3
% (base)
99% 20k 20gp 4zc
leveling to level 50/matching level fee
+5k/5/1

waiting list

Angeliccandy

pair leveled? price
skitty no -
trapinch no -
goomy no -
dreepy no -
jangmo-o no -
mimikyu no -
shuckle no -
vulpix no -
snowpoke no -
teddiursa no -
stufful - ASAP no -
any pokemon sent?
status? matching
total 4zc
paid? no

customer

pair leveled? price
()
()
()
()
any pokemon sent?
status?
total
paid? no

customer

pair leveled? price
() no
() no
any pokemon sent? none atm
status? matching
total 12zc
paid? no

customer

pair leveled? price
() no
() no
() no
() no
() no
any pokemon sent?
status? leveling
total -k credits/equiv
paid?

customer

pair leveled? price
() no
() no
() no
() no
() no
any pokemon sent?
status? leveling
total -k credits/equiv
paid?

free egg dexing
>here you can borrow a pair from me if you plan on just using it to get an egg dex! >if you borrow a genderless pair, you will recieve one of my dittos! (please make sure you return them)
>up to 5 pairs can be borrowed at once! >please check my fields for what pairs i have avaliable! (first check the borrowed pairs hidebox to make sure they haven't already been borrowed out though!) >only champion rank or higher can borrow these pairs!
incense avaliable for borrowing
full incense
x0
lax incense
x0
luck incense
x0
odd incense
x0
pure incense
x0
rock incense
x0
rose incense
x0
sea incense
x0
wave incense
x0
>you can borrow less than 5 pairs, just adjust the code to fit your needs :0p

handy dandy egg dexing form

[center][h2]hey ink i'd like some egg dexing stuff![/h2] [b]name of pair 1[/b]: [b]name of pair 2[/b]: [b]name of pair 3[/b]: [b]name of pair 4[/b]: [b]name of pair 5[/b]: [b]anything else?[/b]: thanks dude! cheers![/center]

borrowed pairs

customer

pair when returned?

customer

pair when returned?

customer

pair when returned?

customer

pair when returned?

customer

pair when returned?
hunt specials >sometimes ill have specials i hunt here up for sale! >i dont plan on taking slots for my hunts unless i plan to hunt a specific mon for a while or for a melan! (so yeah now i'm taking slots lol)

dp price chart

dp price chart 1dp = 10k, 10, 2
ehp
1,280 10,000 20,000 200,000
10 20 200
2 4 400
2,560 20,000 40,000 400,000
20 40 400
4 8 800
3,840 30,000 60,000 600,000
30 60 600
6 12 1,200
5,120 40,000 80,000 800,000
40 80 800
8 16 1,600
6,400 50,000 100,000 1,000,000
50 100 1,000
10 20 2,000
7,680 60,000 120,000 1,200,000
60 120 1,200
12 24 2,400
8,960 70,000 140,000 1,400,000
70 140 1,400
14 28 2,800
10,240 80,000 160,000 1,600,000
80 160 1,600
16 32 3,200
20,480 160,000 320,000 3,200,000
160 320 3,200
32 64 6,400
30,720 240,000 480,000 4,800,000
240 480 4,800
48 96 9,600

current hunt - pumpkaboo

pumpkaboo up for sale!
type of pumpkaboo credits gold zc
normal free, just look at my fields!
shiny 40k 40 8
albino 80k 80 16
melan nuft (for now lol)
please check my uft fields for the current stock of special pumpkins!

sets

cheaper than dp! set 1 - twin albinos 150k/150/30 any/docile - spicy/brave set 2 - n/a - set 3 - n/a set 4 - n/a set 5 - n/a

slots

currently not taking melan slots 1. customer - 0, 0 2. customer - 0, 0 3. customer - 0, 0 4. customer - 0, 0 5. customer - 0, 0

handy dandy hunt slots form

[h3]i want a special slot![/h3] [b]how many would you like?:[/b] [b]did you want a specific preference? (nature/flavor):[/b] [b]what is your payment?:[/b] [b]anything else?:[/b] [i]thanks a lot![/i]
other specials
>this is where i may sell some extra specials i have!

other specials - 8 uft

randoms - 0, 3, 0 uft

any/docile - sour/relaxed - dry/rash

puppods - 3, 0, 0 uft

150k/150/30 any/docile - sour/bold - spicy/adamant

shellders - 0, 2, 0

80k/80/16 sour/lax - sour/impish

handy dandy specials form

[center][h2]hey ink, id like to buy some special mons![/h2] [b]1[/b]. [b]2[/b]. [b]3[/b]. [b]4[/b]. [b]5[/b]. [b]payment[/b]: thanks a bunch![/center]
items and gems >i don't mind a bit of haggling if you are buying some things in bulk!

plates/memories

plates and discs please offer around market price!
plates amount plates amount
flame plate
splash plate
zap plate
meadow plate
icicle plate
fist plate
toxic plate
earth plate
sky plate
mind plate
insect plate
stone plate
spooky plate
draco plate
iron plate
dread plate
pixie plate
memories amount memories amount
fire memory
water memory
electric memory
grass memory
ice memory
fighting memory
ground memory
flying memory
psychic memory
bug memory
rock memory
dragon memory
dark memory
steel memory
fairy memory

gems - closed

gems 1k/1/0.2 per small, 10k/10/2 per medium, 100k/100/20 per large, 20k/20/4 per flawless gem! dragon and steel gems will be double the price! except for flawless gems; only steel will be double then! or swapping most gems for 1:1 dragon and steel gems will be 2:1 unless it's flawless gems; only steel will be using the 2:1 ratio
gem amount gem amount gem amount gem amount
small normal gem
meduim normal gem
large normal gem
flawless normal gem
small fire gem
medium fire gem
large fire gem
flawless fire gem
small water gem
medium water gem
large water gem
flawless water gem
small electric gem
medium electric gem
large electric gem
flawless electric gem
small grass gem
medium grass gem
large grass gem
flawless grass gem
small ice gem
medium ice gem
large ice gem
flawless ice gem
small fighting gem
medium fighting gem
large fighting gem
flawless fighting gem
small poison gem
medium poison gem
large poison gem
flawless poison gem
small ground gem
medium ground gem
large ground gem
flawless ground gem
small flying gem
medium flying gem
large flying gem
flawless flying gem
small psychic gem
medium psychic gem
large psychic gem
flawless psychic gem
small bug gem
medium bug gem
large bug gem
flawless bug gem
small rock gem
medium rock gem
large rock gem
flawless rock gem
small ghost gem
medium ghost gem
large ghost gem
flawless ghost gem
small dragon gem
medium dragon gem
large dragon gem
flawless dragon gem
small dark gem
medium dark gem
large dark gem
flawless dark gem
small steel gem
medium steel gem
large steel gem
flawless steel gem
small fairy gem
medium fairy gem
large fairy gem
flawless fairy gem

mega stones

mega stones please offer around market price!
tier 1
abomasite
ampharosite
beedrillite
cameruptite
gyaradosite
houndoominite
lopunnite
mawilite
pidgeotite
sharpedonite
tier 2
absolite
aggronite
alakazite
altarianite
banettite
galladite
gardevoirite
gengarite
glalitite
heracronite
lucarionite
manectite
medichamite
pinsirite
scizorite
slowbronite
steelixite
tier 3
aerodactylite
audinite
garchompite
kangaskhanite
metagrossite
sablenite
salamencite
tyranitarite
tier 4
blastoisinite
blazikenite
charizardite X
charizardite Y
diancite
latiasite
latiosite
meteorite
mewtwonite X
mewtwonite Y
sceptilite
swampertite
venusaurite
tier 5
adamantite
alomarowakite Q
arbokite Q
arcanite Q
breloomite Q
bunborite Q
butterfrite Q
celebite Q
chandelite Q
dewgongite Q
dragonitenite Q
druddigonite Q
dunsparcite Q
espeonite Q
farfetchite Q
flareonite Q
floatzelite Q
fluxraynite Q
flygonite Q
froslassite Q
furretite Q
girafarite Q
glaceonite Q
gogoatite Q
goodranite Q
hawluchite Q
haxorite Q
heliolite Q
ho-oh-nite Q
jirachinite Q
jolteonite Q
jumpluffite Q
jynxite Q
kangsparite Q
korokunite Q
laprasite Q
leafeonite Q
liepardite Q
lugianite Q
lumineonite Q
lunupinite Q
luxraynite Q
manaphite Q
manectite Q
mewnite Q
mightyenite Q
milotite Q
ninetaleite Q
noivernite Q
persianite Q
pyrite Q
raichunite Q
rapidite Q
scolipedite Q
scraftite Q
sevipernite Q
skarmorite Q
solynxite Q
sylveonite Q
terabbite Q
umbreonite Q
vaporeonite Q
wailordite Q
weavilite Q
zangoosite Q
zoroarkite Q
tsareenite Q
mega stone vouchers
mega stone voucher 1
mega stone voucher 2
mega stone voucher 3
mega stone voucher 4
mega stone voucher 5

summons

summons please offer around market price!
kanto summons
fire feather
x0
ice feather
x0
thunder feather
x0
origin sash
x0
cloned sash
x0
johto summons
fire fang
x0
ice fang
x0
thunder fang
x0
tidal bell
x0
clear bell
x0
gs ball
x1
hoenn summons
sapphire orb
x0
ruby orb
x0
jade orb
x0
red soul dew
x0
blue soul dew
x0
mage orb
x0
helix orb
x0
rock statue
x0
steel statue
x0
ice statue
x0
tanzaku
x0
sinnoh summons
adamant orb
x0
lustrous orb
x0
griseous orb
x0
lunar Wing
x0
nightmare shroud
x0
kagami
x0
magatama
x0
kusanagi
x0
gold statue
x0
magma stone
x0
sea crown
x0
gracidea seed
x0
azure flute
xNUFT
unova summons
black stone
x0
white stone
x0
gray stone
x0
ancient drive
x0
victory medal
x0
fujin's lamp
x0
raijin's lamp
x0
inari's lamp
x0
music box
x0
apprentice's epee
x0
cobalt epee
x0
viridian epee
x0
terracotta epee
x0
kalos summons
life antler
x0
death wing
x0
order's crest
x0
diamond tiara
x0
hyperspace ring
x0
komainu figurine
x0
alola summons
ku idol
x0
kane idol
x0
lono idol
x0
kanaloa idol
x0
eclipse flute
x0
spectral leiomano
x0
soul heart
x0
beast ball
x0
black prism
x0
plasma koa
xNUFT
galar summons
rusted sword
x0
rusted shield
x0
wishing star
x0
psychic feather
x0
rage feather
x0
combat feather
x0
electric statue
x0
dragon statue
x0
white belt
x0
jungle root
x0
iceroot carrot
x0
shaderoot carrot
x0
radiant petal
x0

boxes and treasure

boxes and treasure boxes are each 35k/35/7 boxboxes are 600k/600/120 each! please offer around market price for treasures!
boxes
cute box
x0
dainty box
x1
deluxe box
x3
glittery box
x2
gorgeous box
x3
hard box
x1
heavy box
x1
light box
x3
nifty box
x2
pretty box
x2
shiny box
x2
sinister box
x3
box box
x0
box box box
x0
gragon's stash
x0
Total: 23
relics are currently NUFT until i get wishalloy
treasure
relic copper
x8
relic silver
x1
relic gold
x2
relic vase
x0
relic band
x0
relic statue
x0
relic crown
x0
scrap metal
x13

fossils

fossils
fossils
dome fossil
x1
helix fossil
x0
old amber
x0
root fossil
x0
claw fossil
x0
skull fossil
x1
armour fossil
x0
cover fossil
x0
plume fossil
x0
jaw fossil
x0
sail fossil
x0
fossilised bird
x0
fossilised dino
x0
fossilised drake
x0
fossilised fish
x0
reconstructed fossil bd
x0
reconstructed fossil br
x0
reconstructed fossil fd
x0
reconstructed fossil fr
x0

more to come

handy dandy stuff form

hey ink, i'd like some stuff!

what you would like: how many you'd like: payment: anything else?: thanks a bunch!
pwyw shelter hunting >here is where i have my pwyw shelter hunting set up! >please try to limit yourself to 10 mons per an order! >nature/flavor requests are okay! but please put the nature/flavor requests by the name of the pokemon! >youll only get a fabulous stamp if you spend at least 10k, 10, 2 per an entire order! >if i cant find the mons you requested within 3 days, i will tell you and you wont be charged! (unless you dont mind an extension)

handy dandy dandy shelter hunting form

[center][h2]ink! id like to save some shelter mons![/h2] pokemon(s): 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. payment: anything else?: thanks a ton! wishing you luck![/center]

waiting list

customer

name: pokemon(s): finished order?:

customer

name: pokemon(s): finished order?:

customer

name: pokemon(s): finished order?: y/n

customer

customer

customer

who wants free mons?!
>ill be offering up free mons and free pairs that are in my free fields and free pairs fields! you can find them in my fields with the word "free" in it! go figure! but before i give out the mons, we got... rules! >please only ask for only 15 pokemon at a time (including pokemon in pairs) >no max free pokemon daily! just get the children off my lawn, munchkin wants to play on the grass >be patient, munchkin requires a lot of my attention >use the handy-dandy form on the bottom to request the pokemon (made by precious ginger) >finally, don't forget to link the pokemon you want! if you don't know how to link, its in the welcome page!

handy dandy free mons form

[center][h2]hey ink! send those precious free mons my way![/h2] [b]id like:[/b] 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. [i] you rule! give munchkin a treat for me![/i][/center]

psst...dont tell ink or ginger... but i got some sweeeeeet deals for you guys!

so, while they were busy running the shop i am left to fend for myself! I know right, how dare they? anyway, it seems i have run out of my precious candy money! so I may have "taken" some of their pokemon to help a poor venipede in need.. its for a good cause, i swear, you believe me right? and yes... i am buying more candy with all the money i make (its important!)

so this is how this sweet mega cool deal is gonna work >this sale will last 48 hours! if there is still stock after 1 day the discount will be increased to get them off ginger's and ink's lawns faster! (and more money into my pockets earlier) >no extension will be applied (unless theres an important event that has happened to one of us), anymore time than that and theyll find out im selling their things! remember it just went missing >all sales are final!...because by the time you come back for a refund, i would have already spent your money! >any offers on pokemon after the 48hrs and i will pretend like i dont know you! remember this sale didn't happen >use the form below to make your purchases! itll help me know when you guys are talking to me (and not my stinky no good owners) >please buy all my pokes! i need my precious candy money! >oh...and all of the shop rules apply as well (im still a owner sorta!) >if the platforms on the pokemon are no longer one of these two platforms:
they have been sold and the list will be updated shortly!
bad old stinky price (dp price): munchkin's SUPER-AMAZING money churning price:
guys up for sale! ended 30/dec/2020 5:00:00

munchkins mega cool awesome form

[center][h2]psst munchkin, i want to help you![/h2] [b]id like the following mons:[/b] 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. [b]payment:[/b] [i]thanks! buy yourself lots of candy![/i][/center]

munchkin's quick buying stand

you spot a rather.. chunky munchkin on the floor hey, so zip is telling me im fat! i know, im just big boned but because of that im going to spend some of my candy money to buy other things for both zip and kat! im so nice!
here is the form if you wanna sell to me!

form

[center][h2]munchkin i have some things for you![/h2] [b]what am i offering?:[/b] [b]how many do i have?[/b]: [b]wanted payment[/b]: wrap it nicely for kat and zip![/center]
spectral leimanos - 50 per
>random normal mons he doesn't have a 97+ pair for, please check his journal - will pay 1k/1 per mon
all pixel art and drawn images of ginger's avatar, ink's avatar, munchkin and the 'shebunia ditto' are made by ink! munchkin'd template is made by gingervitis, and the image was drawn by ink!
CrystalLycan's AvatarCrystalLycan
this shop is adorabl3e
Gingervitis's AvatarGingervitis
Annnnnnnnnnd... We are open!
starz's Avatarstarz

psst munchkin, i want to help you!

id like the following mons: 1. this shiny pooch! :] payment: 20k credits thanks! buy yourself lots of candy!
alexis | 22 | female icon drawn by kippoki, signature art by me
ravenswings's Avatarravenswings

id like the following mons: 1. this lax Toxel~ 2. this mild Toxel~ 3. this naive Toxel~ payment: 120k credits! thanks! buy yourself lots of candy! (the shop looks really pretty and congrats on your opening!)
Shébüñia's AvatarShébüñia

id like the following mons: 1. The shiny shinx! payment: which currency do you need the most? I have no preference :) thanks! buy yourself lots of candy!
WildSeaDrift's AvatarWildSeaDrift
@Gingervitis: Hello! 70zc for your Plasma Koa? c: They got really inflated recently ; w ; I also didn't see a form so I hope I didn't miss it if there was one @ u @;
Buying Plasma Koa summons for 65zc per! If willing to sell, please send a labled trade! Thank You! ^^ Collector of Dragon and Fighting Deltas! Profile pic made by 💚My Husband💚 for my use only!
Lv. 60 — 10,195 / 13,726
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fighting
Happiness MAX
Quirky nature

Pages: 123··· 828384

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page