PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ūüƆ ~ A Fox and a Monkey's Adopt Shop ~ ūüƆ

Forum Index > Pok√©mon > Pok√©mon Art > Pok√©mon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345

coded by snompeito | modified by KrisAmiss | made for jirachistar5525's use only | header art made by mikestarprince | bullet points are official art
Hi, I'm Jirachi and this is my pal Mike. Welcome to our adopt shop! Here are the rules:
  • Please be patient with us! (This kinda goes without saying, but still.)
  • Use the form!
  • If we're doing a custom adopt, please pay after it's done.
  • Remember to credit us
    The password is Pictor!
    -I only have PFQ, but Mike has a toyhou.se (mike_princeofstars)
  • Don't resell adopts without permission!
The next few posts will have our adopts, forms, and even a cute button Mike made! Hope you enjoy your time here! :D
PFP by the lovely mikestarprince! To mods: I'm back from the trip! My IP address is normal again~ Proud ex-teacher at Icy's School of Spriting!Badge by matecocido!
coded by snompeito | modified by KrisAmiss | made for jirachistar5525's use only | header art made by mikestarprince | bullet points are official art
Hiiiiii! Adopt time! Will do:
  • Animals/Pokemon
  • Humanoid characters
  • glowy/translucent special effects
  • Tic tac spacemen
Will attempt:
  • Robotic/cyborg characters (will likely be quite simplified)
  • Cars/planes/etc.
Not doing:
  • Anything against the site rules
  • Anything from an M-rated series (T I can work with depending on the situation)

Pre-made adopts

Cost: 75 ZC/equivalent Artist notes: ...I outright refuse to fight this thing. I have enough trouble with Poltergeists and Drifblims as-is! Cost: 60 ZC/equivalent Artist notes: it's a tic tac Morpeko what else do you want from me Cost: 100 ZC/equivalent Artist notes: NO you are not allowed to call Dimentio CUTE he is attempting MYURDER Cost: 65 ZC/eqivalent Artist notes: Mike came up with this idea but let me draw it ^^ Cost: 60 ZC/equivalent Artist notes: why do I think nobody knows what fandom I just crossed Honedge with Cost: 70 ZC/equivalent Artist notes: Usually I would charge more for them, considering they're a pair, but they ARE direct mirrors, so...(plus it keeps them consistent with the rest of their group XP) Cost: 60 ZC/equivalent Artist notes: peck this creature

Custom adopt slots! (0/3 orders)

Nobody's ordered anything.

Already purchased adopts

Owner: Cattafang Artist notes: That's actual Sheikah writing on those tags. I wrote it right to left Japanese-style, but still. Owner: snompeito Artist notes: I haven't worked with either of these before :P Owner: moodawdaw Artist notes: I can't draw Morpeko :/ Owner: Cattafang Artist notes: smol Owner: ShadowWolfy Artist notes: edgy paper dog
coded by snompeito | modified by KrisAmiss | made for mikestarprince's use only | header art by mikestarprince
Adopts from Mike! My side is currently OPEN! Welcome to the monkey's side of the adopt shop! I'm Mike, and here's what I will do, won't do, and the adopts I have up for sale! Will Do:
  • Pok√©Fusions
  • Themed Pokemon
  • Differently Typed Pok√©mon
Will Try:
  • Galaxy-themed Pok√©mon
  • Adopts based off of Legendary Pok√©mon (i.e. Palkia/Groudon)
  • Adopts based off of armored Pok√©mon (i.e. Aggron/Rhyperior)
WON'T Do:
  • Adopts that go against PFQ's rules
  • Adopts being sold or made for a particularly untrustworthy person
With that out of the way, here are my adopts available, and slots open for custom adopts to be made for you!

Adopts Available! (0)

None yet! Check back later!
Custom Adopts will be properly priced once they are already in progress, but expect them to cost anywhere from 60 ZC to 100 ZC, depending on complexity. I will discuss this with you in PMs if you order!

Custom Adopt Slots! (3/3 Open!)

- Open! - Open! - Open!

Adopts Previously Sold!

This is for archiving purposes! These adopts are NOT up for sale anymore, and their respective owners are listed!

Whimsicott/Volcarona Fusion

Belongs to safi!

Angel-themed Hatenna

Belongs to ElMango418!

Devil-themed Hatenna (CUSTOM)

Belongs to aud.rey!

Fairy-type Tepig (CUSTOM)

Belongs to moodawdaw!

Alolan Vulpix/Tundra Vivillon Fusion

Belongs to Cattafang!

Lopunny/Winter Sawsbuck Fusion

Belongs to Magnus Bane!

Braixen/Sylveon Fusion

Bought by Clow, but belongs to XIIIBlackcatXIII!
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its
preferred
or he/him. credits | journal | art problems comic
coded by snompeito | modified by KrisAmiss | made for mikestarprince's use only | header art by mikestarprince
Forms! Here are the forms you will have to use when ordering! If you do not use these forms, we will not accept your order!

Jirachi's Adopt Form

Jirachi! I'd like to adopt! Username: (Just enter your username!) Which Adopt: (Specify which adopt you'd like.) Currency I'll Pay With: (Specify which currency you'll pay for the adopt with. Either Credits, GP, or ZC.) Password: (Have you read the rules carefully?)

Code

[b]Jirachi! I'd like to adopt![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Which Adopt:[/b] [b]Currency I'll Pay With:[/b] [b]Password:[/b]

Mike's Adopt Form

Mike! I'd like to adopt! Username: (Just enter your username!) Which Adopt: (Specify which adopt you'd like.) Currency I'll Pay With: (Specify which currency you'll pay for the adopt with. Either Credits, GP, or ZC.) Password: (Have you read the rules carefully?

Code

[b]Mike! I'd like to adopt![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Which Adopt:[/b] [b]Currency I'll Pay With:[/b] [b]Password:[/b]

Jirachi's Custom Adopt Form

Jirachi! I'd like a custom adopt! Username: (Just enter your username!) Adopt Details: (Specify what you'd like the adopt to be like.) Currency I'll Pay With: (Specify which currency you'll pay for the adopt with. Either Credits, GP, or ZC.) Other: (Specify any other details you'd like added.) Password: (Have you read the rules carefully?)

Code

[b]Jirachi! I'd like a custom adopt![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Adopt Details:[/b] [b]Currency I'll Pay With:[/b] [b]Other:[/b] [b]Password:[/b]

Mike's Custom Adopt Form

Mike! I'd like a custom adopt! Username: (Just enter your username!) Adopt Details: (Specify what you'd like the adopt to be like.) Currency I'll Pay With: (Specify which currency you'll pay for the adopt with. Either Credits, GP, or ZC.) Other: (Specify any other details you'd like added.) Password: (Have you read the rules carefully?)

Code

[b]Mike! I'd like a custom adopt![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Adopt Details:[/b] [b]Currency I'll Pay With:[/b] [b]Other:[/b] [b]Password:[/b]
Advertising: MIKE MADE A BUTTON
Button by mikestarprince!

code

[tip="[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/292171/A-Fox-and-a-Monkey-s-Adopt-Shop]Button[/url] by mikestarprince!"][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/498622356848246804/789765734208110622/adoptshopbutton1.png[/img][/tip]
and with that, our shop is officially OPEN!
safi's Avatarsafi
Mike! I'd like to adopt! Username: safi Which Adopt: whimsicott/volcarona fusion Currency I'll Pay With: zc Password: Pictor !
background | code | forum icon is a sprite from the game 'hylics'
hi! please send the payment, and i'll PM you the unwatermarked version!
Jirachi! I'd like a custom adopt! Username: snompeito Adopt Details: heya !! i'd like to order a wartortle/politoed fusiod, with politoed as the base Currency I'll Pay With: does 150 work for you? Password: pictor
highlight the the tipped message !!
Okie-tokie! I'll get on that asap!

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© Pok√©Farm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page