PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sanctioned Userscripts

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 91011121314

carinae's Avatarcarinae
just wanted to pop in with a link to the qol userscript by bentomon (github), maybe this can be added?
elliot • they/them quit, dm xim#7352 if you need me
Magical Rose's AvatarMagical Rose
I don't know if I came off as aggressive/hostile but if I did, I apologize. I don't want to be rude to anyone here and hurt someone.
Pfp made by me.
JoanOfArceus's AvatarJoanOfArceus
Oh those scripts look wonderful!! I'm installing them immediately!
WIP - Assets are from DDLC
beepslum's Avatarbeepslum

QUOTE originally posted by ShadowRotom

I’m sorry if I came off as aggressive and I should probably go back and fix my attitude in the rant. It just irritates me that people think it’s okay to talk to people like this. I’ll include some quotes from this thread(and maybe some others if I can be bothered to dig) that show the attitude I was talking about. Many of the posts I didn’t include have a semi-hostile tone to me but I put in the more concrete ones. *NOTE* I’m not meaning to accuse anyone in these quotes
So glad you put that note about not accusing anyone, or I might have taken this personally since I'm in there twice. Yeah, I'm sick of this "users need to be better" when mods consistently aren't. Obviously in a perfect world everyone is respectful to everyone else, but the reality is devs and mods are held to a higher standard and they SHOULD be, that's why they're in the position(s) they're in. I'm incredibly frustrated by how low the bar is for the people who run this site and the child gloves they get treated with. I have major depressive disorder and it's ruled my life at times in really disastrous ways, I take it very seriously, and I backed off when it was brought up - but it's definitely hard to read this thread and not think "ah, well there's the classic guilt trip agains the users for not liking how this was dealt with." If my attitude is less than pleasant the good news is I'm just a random user and you can block me with the use of a userscript, and someday there may even be an official feature for that! The same cannot be said of Niet, Garthic, nor any other members of staff.
JoanOfArceus's AvatarJoanOfArceus
I'm with Beep here. I myself have my fair share of health concerns but refuse to share them here. Of course it gets in the way of my work, but I figure it out and apologize and find new techniques to better myself. But the aggression I've seen on PFQ is... Shocking
And yet there's been no aggression from us - and it's going to remain that way. We're trying to fix things. Are you? If so, consider a new tactic, please. This isn't effective. edit: Since I'm going to bed and won't be able to watch things or reply further, I'm going to lock this thread for now. Have a good morning/day/evening/night and take care / rest well!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
This is a line. Everything above this line STAYS above this line. We're moving forward today.

Today I am pleased to announce the addition of the QoL script to Sactioned Userscripts. It can be found and enabled on the Farm Page. Features Quality of Life Hub (Icon on Timers Bar) - Enable/disable the modifications on each page - Displays info on Pokedex data settings - Place for adding custom CSS - Options for resetting the QoL settings for each page Daycare Page (/daycare) - Highlight eligible breeding partners for a pokemon while searching from the daycare Dex Page (/dex) - Add a second type-filtering selection option Farm Page (/farm) - Sorting options for Pokémon evolve list in the farm sorted on types - Sort by type - Sort by name - Sort by "newness" (if you own the evolution or not) Fishing Page (/fishing) - Select all Pokémon and select by berry preference for adopting/releasing Public Fields Page (/fields/user) - Advanced sorting - Advanced searching with custom search parameters - Pokémon clicked counter - Options for hiding Pokémon tooltips Private Fields Page (/fields) - Select all Pokémon and select by berry preference for moving/releasing - Advanced searching with custom search parameters - Options for hiding Pokémon tooltips Lab Page (/lab) - Advanced searching with custom search parameters - Advanced Fields sorting & Pokémon clicked counter in fields Multiuser Page (/users/...) - Mass party clicking modifications Shelter Page (/shelter) - Advanced searching with custom search parameters - Use the 'n' key on the keyboard to select an egg instead of clicking on it Wishforge Page (/forge) - Condense the list of Crafted Badges into a table That's a lot of features! Many thanks to Bentomon and ECEInTheHole for their incredible efforts. You can find out more and discuss development of the script on the dedicated thread.
In case of any problems, please report them to ECEInTheHole using the link above.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Niiiiice! This is excellent to see!
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Dragonessa's AvatarDragonessa
fantastic :D
Aligatueur's AvatarAligatueur
Awesome to see it added to the list o/

Pages: 123··· 91011121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page