PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🦃Earth, Sea & Smoke, The Genesis Raffle (Closed)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 161162163

POLL: Overall, How does this raffle feel to you in terms of useability?

Total votes: 77

You must be logged in to vote.

Sen-ku's AvatarSen-ku
Earth, Sea & Smoke
The Genesis Raffle
Welcome Trainers! I'm Professor Seismicrhino Sen-ku and it is my pleasure to finally meet you. I hope you and your starter pokémon are doing well. Oh, and the rest of your pokémon too. Now, if I recall, you said something about wanting to see what kind of work I do. Well, come walk with me and I'll show you.
I've always wanted to do something that categorizes everybody based on their starter pokémon that you chose at the beginning of PFQ and I believe I have finally found the answer to my question, a revolving raffle.

Rules

1. All PFQ rules apply 2. You can only enter into the subraffle that your starter was introduced in. For example, if your starter is Charmander, you can only join the subraffle that Gen 1 is currently featured in because that's when Charmander was introduced. 2.1. This goes for donations too. If you donate, your donation will go into the prize pool of your subraffle, not any of the others. 3. Every entrant will be given a random number from 1-25 and prizes from 1-40 using the random.org website. https://www.random.org 4. A person can potentially win more than 1 prize per raffle per month. Once the winners have been randomly selected, that order will not change. 4.1. For example, if there are 25 entrants and 30 prizes, all 30 prizes will be randomly assigned to an order. The first number of that order will be given to the 1st place winner, the second number will be given to the 2nd place winner and so on up to the amount of entries, which in this example is 25. Now which ever prize is in 26th spot will then be given to the 1st place winner, the 27th prize will go to the 2nd place winner and so on. That way it gives the top spots greater weight, as it would any other drawing. 4.2. By no means does your place in winning correlate to the prize with that number. For example, let's say you won 10th place, that does not mean you win the prize renamed 10, your prize will still be random. Coincidentally, you could get the prize that correlates to your spot, but it's just a disclaimer because it's no guarantee. 5. Winners will be chosen via the Random.org sequence website https://www.random.org/sequences/. Same with prizes. They will be drawn using the same website after the winners are chosen. 6. In the unfortunate event that you win a prize that you donated, you can either claim it back, switch it out for S/A equilvalent in my shop/fields, or pass it to the next person in line. Meaning if you donated a shiny and won your shiny, you can pick from any of my shinies ufs (within reason) and I will keep your donation, same with albinos, deltas, summons, etc. Donations will be numbered for easier organization. 6.1. To clarify with help from the mods: The pass system works in chronological order. If you pass the first prize, by default, you also pass the second, third, etc. If you were to claim the first, being your donation, you can keep or swap it and decide whether or not to claim the second, third, etc. However, you cannot pass the first and claim the second -- this is what's against site rules. 7. As always, donations are welcome, but not mandatory. If you’d like to donate, please send a labelled gift to me. 7.1. Please post in this raffle thread, not PM stating that you want to be included in this raffle before sending donations, thx :)

Donation Rules

1. Please post in this raffle thread stating that you want to be a part of the raffle before sending in donations. (Stated above^^) 2. When labeling the trade, please state which subraffle you're apart of, that way I know which field to put your donation into and which prize pool to add it to. This just helps me get everything entered in correctly and as quickly as possible. 3. This is stated in the eligible donations but if you're going to donate a delta pokémon (non-legendary), the trade has to have 3 Medium gems attached. It doesn't matter what type (unless a themed raffle is occuring), just 3 medium gems along with the delta donation. 3.1. If you're wanting to donate a delta legendary pokémon, you don't need to send in anything extra with the donation. It's a delta legendary after all. 4. You can also send in an eligible pokémon holding and eligible item, i.e. Regular Delta holding a Summon Item, in the same trade. If you don't specify how you want them entered, either split or together, I will PM you to get your wishes for the donation.
8. You have 48 hours to accept your prize(s). If you know you won't be on PFQ during the end of the raffle, please let me know, via PM or thread post, and I will hold them for you until you get back, up until the start of the new raffle rotation. 8.1. If a new rotation has started and I have not heard from you saying that you're back, I will put your prize(s) back into rotaion in the prize pool that they were originally donated into. 8.2. If you don't let me know you'll be gone,and you don't accept your prize(s) within the 48 hour window, your prize(s) will be forfeited and given to the next person in line. If you come back on to PFQ after your 48 hour time allotment has passed, and a new rotaion in the raffle has not started yet, and you still would like a prize, I will give you 2 random medium gems as compensation. 8.3. Another also, if the deadline to claim the prize has passed, but the trade is still active, you can still claim it. 9. All rules are subject to change. 10. Now for all rotations going forward, if you donate at least once, I'll give you an extra entry for a max of 2 entries. Also If I happen to overlook or miss anything OR if you have any questions about the rules, please feel free to say something about it.

How this works

There will be 4 3 different subraffles running in this thread at a time. Hence the 3 tabs up top. Within each subraffle, there will be three generations* joined together. Every month the generations within each subraffle will change, that way the same group of people aren't entering in each time and it's new fresh faces for the most part. So be sure to keep track of which subraffle your generation is in. *By generation, I mean the region your stater pokémon came from. For example, if your stater was Charmander, your generation would be gen 1 or Kanto, etc. This should be easier to understand the longer this raffle runs.
November Gens Gens Gens
Sub 1 1 4 8
Sub 2 2 5 9
Sub 3 3 6 7
Next Month:
December Gens Gens Gens
Sub 1 1 6 7
Sub 2 2 4 8
Sub 3 3 5 9
Month After:
January Gens Gens Gens
Sub 1 1 5 7
Sub 2 2 6 8
Sub 3 3 4 9
Gens 1, 4 & 8 are in Sub 1, Gens 2, 5 & 9 are in Sub 2 and Gens 3, 6 & 7 are in Sub 3. Bold & Underline=Current months distribution Strikethrough=Previous months distribution (Not current)
Since PFQ allows 1 extra pokémon to be chosen as a starter, the same classifications apply to it also. Just in case you're not sure which gen your starter is from, here's a list. Bulbasaur/Charmander/Squirtle & Vulpix --> Gen 1 Chikorita/Cyndaquil/Totodile & Pichu --> Gen 2 Treecko/Torchic/Mudkip & Skitty --> Gen 3 Turtwig/Chimchar/Piplup & Shinx --> Gen 4 Snivy/Tepig/Oshawott & Purrloin --> Gen 5 Chespin/Fennekin/Froakie & Helioptile --> Gen 6 Rowlet/Litten/Popplio & Rockruff --> Gen 7 Grookey/Scorbunny/Sobble & Yamper --> Gen 8 Sprigatito/Fuecoco/Quaxly & ??? --> Gen 9

Eligible Donations

Shiny Pokémon Albino Pokémon Melanistic Pokémon (if you really want to) *Delta Pokémon with 3 Medium Gems (non-legendary) Legendary Deltas Summon Items Mega Stones or Mega Stone Vouchers Relic Items (Vase or higher) Large Gems Hyper Mode-Vouchers Shiny Charms Übercharms Z-Crystals Box Boxes Daycare Passes in Packs of 60 *when sending this donation, the delta has to have 3 medium gems along with the trade. Whoever wins that prize, will also recieve those 3 medium gems.

Featured Gens: 1, 4 & 8

If your starter came from one of the featured gens, this is your subraffle. The featured gens change every month so make sure you're filling out the right form!

Form

Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in [u]subraffle 1[/u] [b]My starter is[/b]: [b]Donating? Y/N[/b]: [b]Other?[/b]:

Entrants

Entrants will be assigned random numbers 1. silently1
Vulpix
2. apatheticcritter
Shinx
3. 4. 5. 6. 7. lulubee
Piplup
8. thebitoucan
Shinx
9. 10. LøwKëyLõkî13
Shinx
11. Peckish
Grookey
12. 13. AI
Vulpix
14. 15. Dragon light
Vulpix
16. 17. 18. kjokjo75
Shinx
19. 20. Bondsmith
Squirtle
21. 22. thebitoucan
Shinx
23. kjokjo75
Shinx
24. 25. BabyLixy
Shinx
More or less numbers can be added or taken away depending on the amount of people that enter per month.

Prize Pool

Prizes will be posted here and will be renamed to a random number. To start things off, I'll add one of my own:
Items:

Featured Gens: 2, 5 & 9

If your starter came from one of the featured gens, this is your subraffle. The featured gens change every month so make sure you're filling out the right form!

Form

Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in [u]subraffle 2[/u] [b]My starter is[/b]: [b]Donating? Y/N[/b]: [b]Other?[/b]:

Entrants

Entrants will be assigned random numbers 1. 2. 3. qüeenøftheweâsel
Cyndaquil
4. 5. 6. 7. vanillafog
Chikorita
8. 9. StarryComet
Chikorita
10. leyyatha
Cyndaquil
11. SuperJedi224
Cyndaquil
12. 13. KindaWeebish
Chikorita
14. SuperJedi224
Cyndaquil
15. leyyatha
Cyndaquil
16. Kutethulu
Cyndaquil
17. qüeenøftheweâsel
Cyndaquil
18. vanillafog
Chikorita
19. 20. SeshieLover
Chikorita
21. KindaWeebish
Chikorita
22. 23. 24. 25. More or less numbers can be added or taken away depending on the amount of people that enter per month.

Prize Pool

Prizes will be posted here and will be renamed to a random number. To start things off, I'll add one of my own:
Items:

Featured Gens: 3, 6 & 7

Form

Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in [u]subraffle 3[/u] [b]My starter is[/b]: [b]Donating? Y/N[/b]: [b]Other?[/b]:

Entrants

Entrants will be assigned random numbers 1. Kittydragøn09
Rockruff
2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. dinogolfer
Mudkip
11. 12. doodlekip
Mudkip
13. Fezandipiti
Rockruff
14. Fezandipiti
Rockruff
15. 16. 17. CSY
Froakie
18. RailaRoxie
Fennekin
19. 20. CSY
Froakie
21. 22. 23. 24. 25. RailaRoxie
Fennekin
More or less numbers can be added or taken away depending on the amount of people that enter per month.

Prize Pool

Items:
  • Home
  • Shop
  • Raffle
  • Type Race
Collecting:
Most Megastones
Special & Regular Ghost Deltas
CREDSART
I sell various S/A, deltas, PFQ mon, and legendaries. Plus Summon Swaps & Shelter searches
Visit my raffle Who knows, you might win something ;)
Score: 0
Sen-ku's AvatarSen-ku
This raffle will close again on: December 10th @ 04:00 for December rotation I will not accept entries or donations after December 10th 04:00 server time. *This post will update for deadlines and reopening dates
Sen-ku's AvatarSen-ku
October Rotation Winners!!!
Drawn!!!

Sub 1

Proof

Winners: Prizes:
To better clarify, I'll post the first winner first and second winner second, etc. 1. thebitoucan --> 22 2. ShootingStarRain --> 37 3. Bondsmith --> 25 4. silently1 --> 5 5. lulubee 6. ALI5MA 7. AI 8. YêêtYêêtGôd 9. thebitoucan 10. apatheticcritter 11. lulubee 12. LøwKëyLõkî13 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. Thank you all for entering, congratulations to the winners!

Sub 2

Proof

To better clarify, I'll post the first winner first and second winner second, etc. 1. Kutethulu --> 32 2. RoarRockruff --> 39 3. Fezandipiti --> 37 4. Kittydragøn09 --> 17 5. Acidic Wolf --> 38 6. Fezandipiti --> 12 7. qüeenøftheweâsel --> 33 8. StarryComet --> 18 9. RoarRockruff 10. SuperJedi224 11. vanillafog 12. vanillafog 13. Kutethulu 14. xelario 15. qüeenøftheweâsel 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. Thank you all for entering, congratulations to the winners!

Sub 3

Proof

To better clarify, I'll post the first winner first and second winner second, etc. 1. MothsandFrogs --> 28 2. doodlekip --> 33 3. CSY --> 14 4. King Kat --> 21 5. Peckish --> 7 6. MothsandFrogs 7. dinogolfer 8. RailaRoxie 9. RailaRoxie 10. CSY 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. Thank you all for entering, congratulations to the winners!
Thank you to all that entered, If anything is wrong PLEASE let me know. If you happened to win your own donation and you do not want it as your prize, let me know (either by PM or thread post) and you can swap it out for an equivalent in my shop (check 1st & 2nd field for updated inventory on specials). If it's a delta, same thing still applies, I just don't sell any in my shop but I've got a couple fields full. **And to those who unfortunately didn't win a prize this go around, but you'd still like something for your time, PM me and I'll give you a Medium gem of your choice. Other than that, if everyone's cool with their prizes, I will start prize distribution soon. College, Naruto and low motivation episodes have really taken up all my time recently. ~~~~~~~~~ After I've sent your prize to you, you will have 48 hours to claim before your prize(s) will be sent to the next person in line. I will strictly hold to the 48 hour deadline. But if 48 hours has passed and the trade is still there, you can still claim it. I'll see you all next month.
Sen-ku's AvatarSen-ku
Reserved J.I.C
Sen-ku's AvatarSen-ku
It's time to blow this popsicle stand! I now announce this raffle OPEN! ~~~~~~~~~~~ If you notcie anything wrong, pls let me know so I can fix it.
SaltyUwU's AvatarSaltyUwU
Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 2 My starter is: Mudkip (gen 3) Donations? Y/N: Yup! I'll be sending them to ya later :3 Other: Thank you for hosting! :D
:P Profile done by RomVHS at her wonderful Roulette Art Shop! Buying/Swapping for Death Wings! U w U
Sen-ku's AvatarSen-ku

QUOTE originally posted by SaltyUwU

Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 2 My starter is: Mudkip (gen 3) Donations? Y/N: Yup! I'll be sending them to ya later :3 Other: Thank you for hosting! :D
Entered, and thx for joining xD
inkmonkun's Avatarinkmonkun
Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 1 My starter is: pichu (gen 2) Donations? Y/N: yep! ill send them now! Other: thanks for hosting the raffle! i saw this earlier and got extremely excited, i love how it turned out! :0))

ink | any pronoun | tired

very tired microbiology student who hoards + draws let me know if i miss/forget something!
shopfreebies shopart shoplooking for naives/quirkies!!!journalcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @inkmonkun on pokefarm Signature Pagedoll @inkmonkun on pokefarm
Type Race Score; 418
Creats's AvatarCreats
Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 3 My starter is: Helioptile (gen 6) Donations? Y/N: Yes, I'll send later Other: for the donation, what is a "time stamp"? And thanks for hosting! I saw this since last year and wanted to try owo
  • -
  • Collecting
  • Pokemon
  • Credits
I collect Electric Deltas for my Living Electric Dex And I hoard Electiriser
712/?
Avatar made by Cryst I made this signature
Sen-ku's AvatarSen-ku

QUOTE originally posted by inkmonkun

Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 1 My starter is: pichu (gen 2) Donations? Y/N: yep! ill send them now! Other: thanks for hosting the raffle! i saw this earlier and got extremely excited, i love how it turned out! :0))
Got you entered!

QUOTE originally posted by Creats

Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 3 My starter is: Helioptile (gen 6) Donations? Y/N: Yes, I'll send later Other: for the donation, what is a "time stamp"? And thanks for hosting! I saw this since last year and wanted to try owo
It's for when I'm offline, I know which donations were donated first that way when I generate it's number, it's not skewed in randomness, if that makes sense? Got you entered too :)

Pages: 123··· 161162163

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page