PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🦃Earth, Sea & Smoke, The Genesis Raffle (Closed)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 121122123124125··· 161162163

Sen-ku's AvatarSen-ku
Alright everyone, the moment you all have been waiting for... Winners have now been drawn!!! Check the 3rd post on the front page for details. I will start prize distribution momentarily^^ I was going to have December rotation start a little later than usual just because my Finals Week is the week of the 11th-15th. But... I really wanna have the raffle close on Christmas Eve and prizes out on Christmas as Christmas presents. So... with that said: December rotation will open December 10th @ 04:00 server time.
  • Home
  • Shop
  • Raffle
  • Type Race
Collecting:
Most Megastones
Special & Regular Ghost Deltas
CREDSART
I sell various S/A, deltas, PFQ mon, and legendaries. Plus Summon Swaps & Shelter searches
Visit my raffle Who knows, you might win something ;)
Score: 0
silently1's Avatarsilently1
don't worry senku everyone is busy during the holiday nothing to be sorry for hope you relax some and destress congrats everyone
av by Cledànio ~♡ trainer by Silver_Raven
Team Inferno Overdrive trophy by Noahverse
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
Sen-ku's AvatarSen-ku
Ok, all prizes should be sent out now. And to those who unfortunately didn't win a prize this go around, but you'd still like something for your time, PM me and I'll give you a Medium gem of your choice.
Sen-ku's AvatarSen-ku
Phew! Man finals are going to be doozy. It's almost been 48 hours since I wanted to open up this raffle for December rotation but life's been busy, and I really do apologize. Welcome to the Winter Wonderland^^ This raffle is themed!!! The Featured types are Ice, Electric and Grass. I will be focusing on getting a paper and finals this week so replies will be slow and this rotation will close December 25th @ 04:00 server time. With that said, this raffle is open!
Meki1's AvatarMeki1
Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 2 My starter is: purrloin Donating? Y/N: No What's something you look forward to every Christmas/Winter?: decorating the tree
51/100 White Stone progress
24/100 Rage Feather progress
3/99 Gimmighoul Coin progress
more legend hunts here i have shops ps: looking for a shiny (non-delta) ditto pm if have one for sale current hunt: Hydrark
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 2 My starter is: Rockruff Donating? Y/N: yes What's something you look forward to every Christmas/Winter?: being with my significant other
Pfp from Pfq
Arubãpuppy's AvatarArubãpuppy
Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 1 My starter is: Froakie Donating? Y/N: Y What's something you look forward to every Christmas/Winter?: Spending time with family and friends ^^
  • Hunt
  • TAB
  • TAB
  • TAB
  • TAB
  • Credits
Hatched 1, Shiny 0
WIP
WIP
WIP
WIP
Template/coding by Altered for my use only Background image from official Demon Slayer anime Avatar is from the official Kimetsu No Yaiba manga
thebitoucan's Avatarthebitoucan
Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 1 My starter is: Shinx Donating? Y/N: Yes! What's something you look forward to every Christmas/Winter?: spending time w/family, the gifts and food!
  • collecting
  • ongoing raffle
  • please click!
  • pwyw pkmn fusions!
school's being a pain, what a perfect time for me to draw. avatar art made by me! im 4 hours behind server time
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +182,916
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterFire
Happiness 99%
Calm nature
leyyatha's Avatarleyyatha
Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 3 My starter is: Cyndaquil Donating? Y/N: Y What's something you look forward to every Christmas/Winter?: Decorating the Christmas tree ^_^
Name: Asuka Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
WooperBlooper's AvatarWooperBlooper
Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 4 My starter is: charmander~ Donating? Y/N: no, sorry What's something you look forward to every Christmas/Winter?: spending time with family and friends and the festive mood~ :D

★eclipse ♡ she/her ♡ jolly★

★ hello! i'm WooperBlooper/eclipse~ ★
shop art shopjournal!credits

credits

code @RAINB0W forum icon @silver raven on pokefarm q signature pagedoll @nekojiru on pokefarm q

Pages: 123··· 121122123124125··· 161162163

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page