PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🦃Earth, Sea & Smoke, The Genesis Raffle (Closed)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 2526272829··· 161162163

Sen-ku's AvatarSen-ku
I'm going to wait until next month to host the next rotation. I have strep throat as of the moment and not feeling to inclined to have very many responsibilites. So I will see you all on July 4th 06:00 server time. Take care everybody.
  • Home
  • Shop
  • Raffle
  • Type Race
Collecting:
Most Megastones
Special & Regular Ghost Deltas
CREDSART
I sell various S/A, deltas, PFQ mon, and legendaries. Plus Summon Swaps & Shelter searches
Visit my raffle Who knows, you might win something ;)
Score: 0
Sen-ku's AvatarSen-ku
Don't forget this raffle opens at 06:00 server time, in about 7 hours. You may enter once that time has elapsed. Any entries before 06:00 server time will not be counted as well as any donations. Don't forget to time stamp. Good luck everyone, I'll see you all in a few :)
pineapples18's Avatarpineapples18
Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 1 My starter is: Vulpix Donations? Y/N:yes Other Thanks for hosting
× 22 / 100
Stormblessed's AvatarStormblessed
Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 1 My starter is: Rockruff Donations? Y/N: Yup! Other: Thanks for hosting!
Avatar credit is to Svetty! 0 Buying Combat Feathers for 100k credits or 20 ZC! Just send a labeled trade.
Pøki09's AvatarPøki09
Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 2 My starter is: Mudkip Donations? Y/N: Yes, sending! Other: Thanks for hosting ^^
Leek

Leek

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A leek that can be wielded by Farfetch'd in battle.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +1,009,055
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
RockPoison
Happiness 0%
Quiet nature
Kyaamen's AvatarKyaamen
Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 4 My starter is: Cyndaquil Donations? Y/N: Yes Other: Thank you for hosting! ^^
TH: kyaamen Avatar credit: my oc, my art
Lepper's AvatarLepper
Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 2 My starter is: Treecko Donations? Y/N: yes, just give me a minute Other: glad to see you're back!
Sen-ku's AvatarSen-ku

QUOTE originally posted by pineapples18

Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 1 My starter is: Vulpix Donations? Y/N:yes Other Thanks for hosting
Welcome! Glad to see a new face, thanks for joining :)

QUOTE originally posted by Garnet214

Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 1 My starter is: Rockruff Donations? Y/N: Yup! Other: Thanks for hosting!

QUOTE originally posted by Pøki09

Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 2 My starter is: Mudkip Donations? Y/N: Yes, sending! Other: Thanks for hosting ^^

QUOTE originally posted by foyfoy

Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 4 My starter is: Cyndaquil Donations? Y/N: Yes Other: Thank you for hosting! ^^
Welcome welcome, glad to see another new face this soon after opening back up.

QUOTE originally posted by Lepper

Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 2 My starter is: Treecko Donations? Y/N: yes, just give me a minute Other: glad to see you're back!
Thanks, I'm feeling better and motivated more than ever! ~~~~~~~~ Welcome back everyone, thank you all for entering. I've got all of your entries and donations accounted for (I hope). But next time PLEASE timestamp you donation that way I know who donated first and what not. If you're not going to, at least put the subraffle your donating into, that's all I ask. No body timestamped and it made it a little more difficult than it needed to be but I digress, you all are donating because you can and I thank you for that <3 Anyway, I hope everybody enjoys the rest of their day and have a happy Fourth of July!🎆 (US peeps)
The11boom's AvatarThe11boom
Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 4 My starter is: pichu Donations? Y/N: not this time Other: HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY. also glad your feeling better
Sen-ku's AvatarSen-ku

QUOTE originally posted by The11boom

Hey Professor, I'd like to join! I will be in subraffle 4 My starter is: pichu Donations? Y/N: not this time Other: HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY. also glad your feeling better
Welcome back and Happy 4th to you too! I've got you entered :)

Pages: 123··· 2526272829··· 161162163

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page