PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Ultimate Wishforge Guide!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 131415

QUOTE originally posted by turbotastic11

Azurill is listed under there because pre-evo typing and what it evolves into actually go into the evolutions for badges. So Azurill evolving from Normal/Fairy to Water/Fairy actually counts as all three types. This is for every pokemon that changes type or goes from mono-type to dual-type.
I mentioned it because it's listed three times under the gem collecting tab, not because of the evolution tab. Sorry if that wasn't clear. ^^"
Have a nice day :3 Avatar picture done by my bro KrisAmiss
Dragonstarr12's AvatarDragonstarr12

QUOTE originally posted by Ashtheace

I mentioned it because it's listed three times under the gem collecting tab, not because of the evolution tab. Sorry if that wasn't clear. ^^"
My bad! I read it and just thought it was for evolution. But yea you're right about that~ ^^"
Custom Made Sprites: Items, Specials and more at The Agora
Ursibae's AvatarUrsibae
Don't know if you're including Pokefarm exclusives to your evo list but I'm working on my electric badge and realized Shinxel also evolves at level 15 :)
magicswirls's Avatarmagicswirls
thank you so much for this guide! just a note, this says that weavile evolves with razor claw after trading, but weavile actually evolves with a razor claw at nighttime.
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Hello~ I'd like to suggest Bidoof for the water evo section. I know there's a lot for water already however it's the 2nd lowest level water evo evolving at lvl 15, that's lower than all the water starters. ^^
Buying swords of ruin @ 70zc Send trade or post here
PurpleTiger's AvatarPurpleTiger
I noticed that alolan diglett isn't under the Steel evolutions list, alolan diglett evolves at level 26 which is lower than both galarian meowth and magnemite. Edit: You should also add rockruff to the rock section since it evolves at the same level as geodude
Profile picture by me! Animation Commissions OPEN! (15+) My batty babies: Bat drawings by TheSoapyDolphin
D6mian's AvatarD6mian
do Mega evolutions and Deltas count towards wishforge evos? I've wondered it for a while?
Umbreon sprite made by KitKatKutie2 with permission for me too use only Permission for only Ghost Clan members, Credit too user UnwrittenFox for the amazing Gastly Melan bait 😍
stingrays's Avatarstingrays

QUOTE originally posted by D6mian

do Mega evolutions and Deltas County towards wishforge evos? I've wondered it for a while?
i've tested it a couple times, and it seems like mega evolutions do NOT count towards wishforge. i believe deltas count towards wishforge evos of the delta type.
need a shelter hunt? click the quagsire to go to my shop! click the porygon for my pfp credit!
FloydLeech's AvatarFloydLeech

QUOTE originally posted by D6mian

do Mega evolutions and Deltas count towards wishforge evos? I've wondered it for a while?
I can confirm that deltas do count for their delta type, i evolved a few rock deltas for my forge and they work just fine :)
Please check out my shop!
NAUGHTY's AvatarNAUGHTY
hello! i tried skimming to see if this was mentioned - i didnt see honedge in either steel or ghost for gem collecting despite being a 5,120 egg. apologies if this was done purposefully! i figured it might make a good addition due to the limited selection absolutely phenomenal guide by the way! I've been neglecting my WF so this is saving my life right now LOL so thank you so much!!!

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page