PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

how much are these adopts worth

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Vully's AvatarVully
they are the first adopts I have ever made and was wondering how much they were worth

adopt hidebox 1 (candymog)

adopt hidebox 2 (galaxy petil)

adopt hidebox 3 (fiachi)

adopt hidebox 4 (munchpie)

also please check out my shop here
first shiny first albino no melans yet
Vully's AvatarVully
bump
Niet's AvatarNiet
It's worth a lock for art theft if you try to sell them, because that's just traced official artwork.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Vully's AvatarVully
so what should I do with them can I sell them or should I just give them away
iZoura's AvatariZoura
Based on what Niet said above... you can't sell them at all. You're risking getting in trouble. I probably wouldn't give them away either just in case. Best thing to do in future for adopts is to try and draw them on your own without outlining official artwork.
Collecting Naïve Pokemon <3 Currently Collecting -
Thunder Feather
16 / 300
Vully's AvatarVully
ok thank you
icedragonboi's Avataricedragonboi

QUOTE originally posted by Updated Art Rules

1. ...
  2. You may not sell traced art. This includes official Pokémon artwork. You may gift traced official Pokémon artwork, but you must credit the source of the art. You are not allowed to trace art from any other source. "Tracing" refers to the act of exactly or closely duplicating all or part of an image, and includes heavily referencing the image.
    • You may sell art created using a lineart base, provided you created the base yourself, the base is free-to-use for commercial purposes, or you have purchased the right to use the base for commercial purposes. Credits for art created using a free-to-use or purchased base must include the original artist as well as yourself. In general, all artists who contribute to a finished art piece must be credited.
Hi! Call me Lance c: Collecting Sassy Melans Code || BG || Icon
Trade Shop - Custom/F2U Templates - Journal Pms are always open
Vully's AvatarVully
I'll gift them then if you want one or all you can have first dibs seeing as you helped me

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page