PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PWYW Warrior Cats / Rogue / Cat OC Drawings - OPEN

Forum Index > Other > Other Art >

Pages: 12

iZoura's AvatariZoura
As the title says my dudes! I'm willing to draw your warrior cat OC's! No set prices, its PWYW! I wanna get my name out there for art, so might as well do it this way xD Quick set of rules- 0. PFQ Rules & Art Rules apply 1. No gore, NSFW, etc. 2. Please provide detailed descriptions and references (where possible). 3. I generally won't do complex backgrounds, more just block colours or gradients. 4. My general style is flat, with black line work and slight shadong on the eyes. 5. I would appreciate your patience as I'm doing this pretty close to free as you can get, so if I do take a while then please understand I'm working and taking care of a dog as well, so life is hectic. 6. Be nice and play by the rules, and ill be more than happy to complete your art. I'll post examples as I go, alongside the one I'm working on in the next post. When using my art, please credit me with either my PFQ name or my Instagram handle @theillustrativefreelancer ^^
Collecting Naïve Pokemon <3 Currently Collecting -
Thunder Feather
0 / 300 Avatar made by me
iZoura's AvatariZoura
iZoura's AvatariZoura
Very slightly early BUMP <3
iZoura's AvatariZoura
Bump, I'll be adding more designs and examples tonight!
iZoura's AvatariZoura
Bump
Isnok's AvatarIsnok
Hey! Nice artwork! I'd like to commission an OC medicine cat from Stoneclan, his name is Spottedpool. He's a nervous, shy kitty with a golden heart. He's a short-haired white cat with black blotches, black nose, black chin, his face is mostly white except for a black spot under his left eye on on his cheekbone kinda like a beauty mark. His ears are black and look like the image below. Green eyes. If you could put him in a pose that's not as fierce looking as the others that'd be great, he a gentle sweet boi ;o; he looks like this guy (the one in front) except not as much black on the face and the black on the body is a little more blotchy

Spottedpool

Um, do you need any other info? Lmk :3
Collecting Komainu Figurines
Collecting
Collecting:
Ghost
Normal
Bug
iZoura's AvatariZoura
BUMP! Looking to take more offers for your kitty sonas!
Allydia's AvatarAllydia
hi there! would it be possible to have two kitties together in one piece? if not then separate is fine ^^ can I get her and this cat for 500k credits altogether (or 250k each)? if you prefer GP I can do that instead! thank you!
iZoura's AvatariZoura
BUMP! Still working on the above order but happy to take more slots! My day off is tomorrow so I can work fully on some kitty art!
Hiya! Boy I haven't done/seen Warriors things in a w h i l e. I've got a variety of cat and cat-like characters you can choose from- most a bit out of the norm but maybe that'll help with practice? Whatever you wanna draw is fine with me! ^^ I understand if you strictly want to do cats, (a warriors oc i have is in there for that reason- so you can at least draw one of theme) since that seems to be your comfort zone, but I figured I'd throw some cat-likes in there just in case you wanna branch out a little. Bluebellstar (Warriors-WindClan OC) Moonbeam (Random Cat OC) Snowdin (???) (Cat bunny thing? With a snowglobe for a tail?) A Mew/Oshawott Fusion
Click the sign to visit my Poképon Art Shop! Alternatively, visit My Regular Art Shop

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page