PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

☢️One Piece Nerd Alert☢️

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 293031

POLL: Why are you here?

Total votes: 8

You must be logged in to vote.

POLL: Queen or Katakuri?

Total votes: 6

POLL: Are black cats unlucky?

Total votes: 10

POLL: *boops you*

Total votes: 4

HorrorGal13's AvatarHorrorGal13
This journal will document my final months on PFQ.
template by aud.rey for horrorgal13's use only|art
1/750
I plan to hunt moltres as my first shiny legendary. I buy Fire feathers for as much as I sell them at my co-op shop. I post really random stuff in my journal, also check out my sprite shop. Finally, I will take any unwanted Unowns. Sig by CottonEevee for HorrorGal13's use only * BG
I will leave at the end of May 5th, my time not sever time. I will write my PFQ will on here too, so my friends will understand and not fight over anything when I die.
Edited Last on Nov. 23 I am going to divide my currency equally amongst friends. Whoever wishes to continue my insanity with creating an Unown breeding pair rental, let me know. S/A/M will be attempted to be divided equally. Fields full of my fav mon will be released. Star gets my starter, because I have known her the longest. Deltas will be divided equally. Fakemon divided equally. Legendaries TBD. Megas divided equally. My friends and what they get: SQ: Audrey: Star: My starter Cotton: Duduo:
I need to update my Forum sig.
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................*Sighs*.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Thanks Sally!

QUOTE originally posted by aud.rey

QUOTE originally posted by wobbegong

QUOTE originally posted by Spewpa

audrey diagnoses me with no-ears and solangelo
those are good diagnoses
i diagnose me with diagnoser
If you are so good Audrey, Wut do you diagnose me with?
Final word count of my WIP is 12671. I’m so happy and most likely the strangest person you have ever had to deal with here.

quotes

QUOTE originally posted by HorrorGal13

QUOTE originally posted by wobbegong

QUOTE originally posted by Spewpa

audrey diagnoses me with no-ears and solangelo
those are good diagnoses
i diagnose me with diagnoser
If you are so good Audrey, Wut do you diagnose me with?
i diagnose you with one piece and writing
Where’s the down vote button? Jk jk, that is a fair diagnosis. Plz don’t hate me.
My friends are being moods rn. Especially cotton

Pages: 123··· 293031

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page