PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Evolving Feebas

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Yoh's AvatarYoh
Hello all~ I have just a quick question. On the Pokedex, it said to evolve Feebas, I just need to have high beauty. Well, I just maxed out the "Sheen" stats on the Contest section in beauty. I basically fed all blue pokeblocks derived from Chesto and Oran berries, however, I do not have the option of evolving my max beauty Feebas. Is there something wrong? Did I forget or misunderstand something? My Feebas is also at level 6, so is it a level thing? Thank you in advance. :)
Credit: Lily-Draws from DA. Credit has been verified!
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Check out this earlier help thread! Someone else had a similar problem that I think should be answered there :V

QUOTE originally posted by Arsenal

Ah, your beauty isn't maxed, only your Sheen is. If you want to be able to evolve it, you should reset the Sheen with a black pokeblock (or grab a different feebas) and feed it different kind of blue pokeblocks. This Guide shows you how to. You need to have some Blue Pokeblock III (made with Starf berries) and Blue Pokeblock III+ to evolve your feebas.
"I'll devote my body and soul to following after you, Mr. Edgeworth!"
Chicken 🌻 24 they/them Shop Journal F2U Art
Yoh's AvatarYoh
Oh man thank you so much! Time to reset. TvT Thank you again!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page