PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Everstone Daycare 2 (Actual RP)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 366367368369

Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
Luckily, there happened to be another Pokemon nearby. Showstopper swiveled its head towards the Hoopa as she passed out, tittering and floating over with interest. After looking down at the unconscious psychic type, the ghost/fire Pokemon picked her up by the head before realizing that was probably rude and shifting too carry her in its mittens like a duck. Time for the infirmary! Of course, Showstopper remembered that フーパ couldn't enter the pocket dimension of Hoopa and its variants, so... floating it was!

Ihavedisney's AvatarIhavedisney
Niami "Pfft, you're the one acting like a baby, not me." he said, crossing his arms. Niroshi She stood up weakly. "You're making a bad impwession, Niami." Niami He looked at his sister with a sharp eye, making it look like he was planning to beat her up.
Disney • They/Them - She/Her • Winter Sawsbucks Trade ShopUndertale RPStarterLINK Waiting for 12th Epi of Season 5 of MHA, woo! I think Ochaco is amazing and underrated, yeah! I'm a major roleplayer and have been into Pokémon for a good while, so hope to see you 'round!
"A brilliant comeback, of course." Tobias didn't seem too bothered by the child's attempt at provoking an attack. He did, however, swoop in like a flash to grab Niroshi (gently as he could) and flutter above. The weight wasn't too bad, evidently. "Would you rather be relocated?" He asked her, hovering well out of her brother's reach.
Niroshi "As far away from him would be good." She mumbled.
"That will do." And with that, the bat zipped away from Niami, over the Everstone Daycare and to the park area behind the garden. After the quick flight, he safely deposited her a couple feet off the ground, allowing her to fall the safe height. "Is there anything else?" Jacobi pushed open the door to the ice room, looking for Pokemon inside. "Hello?" He called in. "I'm looking for Scarlet the (NPC, Snivy) Sneasel? I heard she needed help with something..."
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Hearing the request rather easily, said Sneasel had ended up jumping over to where the one who called her was rather quickly, as she let out a brief sigh. "Finally, somebody's interested in what I do? Man, feels like it's been forever! Anyways, what brings ya here?"
Avatar made by wobbegong! A friendly RP, open to all! Clickle 'em. <3
When Showstopper initially grabbed フーパ by the head, a little 'voice' of sorts came from within. "Fūpa! Odemashi!" [Hoopa! Appear!] the 'voice' 'said'. If one looks, one can see some velcro on the back of her head. This is where the 'voice' is kept unless フーパ wants to make it louder. The 'voice' is low in pitch, and right now, there doesn't seem to be anything that can restore said pitch. (Here's a clue that フーパ isn't an actual Hoopa.)
The four-legged fusion shifted, looking around although the lack of visible eyes made it hard to tell. His sails shifted, though. "I heard you needed help?" The Deino/Amaura hybrid asked. Showstopper appeared to checkle as the small voice murmured the words. "A mechanic might do," it pondered as it carried the smaller being into the shelter and headed for the nurse. It stuck its round head in, the spotted orb with horns spinning comically. "Helloooooo? I have a new problem for our luck caretakers~!"
It seems that whatever produced the 'voice' is running low on energy. It's a simple fix, though. Just open the velcro, remove the source of the 'voice', get a screwdriver, unscrew a compartment on it, replace the energy source, screw the compartment back on, then simply place the source back and close the velcro. Then simply press a button on the source. You'll know if it's fixed if the 'voice' is at its original pitch.
Niroshi "No, this'll do! Thank you, Mr.!"

Pages: 123··· 366367368369

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page