PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Everstone Daycare 2 (Actual RP)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 291292293294295··· 299300301

Dragonpipe's AvatarDragonpipe
Aku curled up to join him. "I'm fine, Frost.. Don't worry."
Pfp made by Shuichi! Please do not steal it! It is made for my use only! Beautiful Aku done by Shuichi! My Rp! If you'd like to join feel free to! :3 https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/300326/Abyss-Forest-RP/post/5814798
*nuzzles Aku* Im sorry I cant help it, I just care too much, you know?
Avatar made my crysta302 for my use only!
"I know." She kissed him. She leaned her head on his back and closed her eyes. "So tired.." She mumbled. She didn't feel tired, though.
*curls up* Frost- Best if I dont move her... *falls asleep for a nap*
Aku smiled and closed her eyes, soon drifting off into a quiet slumber.
A Shaymin plush and a Dwebble figure enter the Daycare, a bit nervous about all the humans and other Pokémon in seemingly one place. Even though they're nervous, the two still try their best to interact with others.
*Frost stands up and stretches* Frost- Hey Aku! Did you sleep well? *he asks refreshingly*
Aku looked up. "No.. No, not really." She wiped the sleepiness from her eyes.
Grasslovania's AvatarGrasslovania
A melan Lycanroc Midnight and Midday walk into the daycare. The Midday looks around and generally set off a good aura, while the Midnight hangs around near the Midday and doesnt talk to anyone.
“Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with all their favorites.”
Magican the Zorua saw the two melan pokemon and came running over to them. "Hello!" Magican said as his cape and magican hat jumped up and down as he ran over to them. "My name is Magican, who are you?" He asked as he stopped his run once he was close enough to them.

Pages: 123··· 291292293294295··· 299300301

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page