PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

christmas accessory rerun

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 123

SassyLadybug's AvatarSassyLadybug
Wait. What if you get them along with the gp on Christmas on the advent calender!?
moodawdaw's Avatarmoodawdaw
yeah that would be pretty good 0_0 i wonder if theyll give the whole set of 24? or something else, if theyll even give them out at all.. well have to see, im pretty excited now! hopefully we arent reading it all wrong xD
☆○o。  。o○☆ wwwwwww icon is offical kimetsu no yaiba art ☆○o。  。o○☆
poliwrath's Avatarpoliwrath
oh boy i came here to support this since it seems like such a good idea, but this is so exciting! :0 i think it would be so fun to have more themed accessories! (and yes those wings are *chefs kiss*)
  • howdy gamers
  • links
  • collecting
greetings pfq forums, it is i, blue, here to Ruin Your Day and Make Irritating Noises B) i hope you do not enjoy
white stones
(avatar)
me
carinae's Avatarcarinae
i think it's been done!!!
elliot • they/them quit, dm xim#7352 if you need me
Check the update for Advent 2020 Quote from Niet: "The following will be available from December 25th 00:00 through December 31st 23:59... - The Christmas-themed Accessories, which were released during the 2013 Advent Calendar and haven't been available since, will appear in Scour Missions. Keep in mind that you want to find Accessories, and they are considered "common", which means you don't want to max out all of your boosts. You may have better chances sending your Pokémon to areas they dislike in order to make them less likely to find "rare" items!"
HeartOfAWizard (HWiz)..................Any
Do not PM me
moodawdaw's Avatarmoodawdaw
yay we did it lol. im really excited to see these back in circulation! should this be moved to completed or? ^^
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Fine, this can be "completed", even though I'd been planning it already :p
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page