PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

christmas accessory rerun

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 123

Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
GOD yes. Total support. Even though I saw the announcement, it was extremely easy to forget about the Halloween accessories coming back into circulation when they were so hard to find. Like, embarrasingly so. The moment I found even one I had to ask my friends, "Hey. Did staff say something or does this just happen automatically because it's October??" I actually brought up this exact suggestion in the same coversation because it's like, I already have these Halloween accessories, I don't want or need more of these Halloween accessories, why don't we get those? And especially around Christmas when you'd see the angel wings and the Christmas!Big Trees and the lil present boxes in people's contest entries and it's like *where do you get these I want them too even if they don't add any points to the entry I just want them because they look good I want them just to have them??* And they'd be such an upgrade over the gummis or a single sweetheart or even a cookie. We can get gummis through boxes, the market, and trades. We get the sweetheart and cookies on Valentine's. We can't get these Christmas accessories anywhere else. And yeah that might devalue them I guess? But when people sell their accessories in bulk, they usually only sell the common stuff no one wants, like fluff and flowers and all that. So ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Getting Christmas items would be an actual Christmas miracle in 2020. So yea, support.

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

Big support~! And for a very personal reason: I'm working on a story/novel right now about guardian angels, and I have a selection of Pokémon in my fields that are meant to represent them. I'd love to put the little seraphim wings on them, especially the main angel since he grows four wings. This would really be a meaningful change for me.
Rèal's sprite by Matamoja. Avatar of Rèal by safi.
gummiejo's Avatargummiejo
support!! either way seems good, on one hand i can see them doing the scour method to keep consistency with the halloween event, but doing an advent calendar would be nice so everyone has the opportunity to get the items!!
carinae's Avatarcarinae
found this while voting in the contest today. edit: this is more relevant now, unless we get Return of the Gummis
elliot • they/them quit, dm xim#7352 if you need me
moodawdaw's Avatarmoodawdaw
hello all :D now that the advent calendar is working, its obvious this didnt end up happening, but thats alright! i brought this up pretty late in the first place and again, next year, and the year after that exist. ill still advocate for this suggestion, i still think having the new accessories brought back would be great for the advent calendar (since so many hate the gummis, although the accessories could be added /with/ the gummis too, for old times sake) or brought back for at least christmas time for another way like scouring. the contests need new accessories badly im going to have to keep up this suggestion up because i dont want it to get deleted and im going to definitely going to bring this hard next year, but ill keep some screenshots in case anything happens. anyways, new comments + upvotes are still appreciated, thanks for supports, ramble over ^__^
☆○o。  。o○☆ wwwwwww icon is offical kimetsu no yaiba art ☆○o。  。o○☆
carinae's Avatarcarinae
i found some more seraphim wings, would still like this to be implemented maybe next year :0
thats cool seeing it on a recent pokemon! i wonder how they got them if they didnt already own them the potential with all of these accessories are so great yet they are so rare ;__; i will definitely fight for this to come back next year even if its so far away!!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
You know it's not Christmas yet, right? ;)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
carinae's Avatarcarinae

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

You know it's not Christmas yet, right? ;)
wait,- is this a hint-
:O oh! maybe so... well have to see what happens on christmas... if they were going to do this, i feel like they wouldnt move this post to approved because it would be a spoiler? well have to see what happens! hopefully we are interpretting that right 0__0 (and if not, ill still advocate for next year ^___^)

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page