PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

How to evolve Feebas

Forum Index > Core > Help >

HELL's AvatarHELL
I put my Feebas at max beauty via Pokeblock but it can't evolve!
Hi my name is HELL! |She/her| My favorite Pokemon is Glaceon! Avatar by @daily_eevee on Twitter.
Lv. 54 — 462 / 8,911
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Is the beauty maxed out or is the sheen maxed out? Could you give us a screenshot of the maxed beauty? :V
"I'll devote my body and soul to following after you, Mr. Edgeworth!"
Chicken 🌻 24 they/them Shop Journal F2U Art
HELL's AvatarHELL
I can't feed it anymore pokeblocks? || Mod Edit - Posts Merged ||
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
As I thought, your beauty isn't maxed, only your sheen. When a pokemon's sheen is maxed, you can't feed it any more pokeblocks. You have to use higher-quality pokeblocks (especially pokeblock+'s, that don't raise sheen as much) in order to completely max beauty! You have to try again with a different feebas or feed your feebas a black pokeblock to reset its sheen and beauty. I recommend indigo pokeblock+s, though it's been a long while since I've evolved a milotic myself so I can't quite remember what's the most efficient one to get.
HELL's AvatarHELL
Thanks for the help!
Fuchsfee's AvatarFuchsfee

QUOTE originally posted by Arsenal

Ah, your beauty isn't maxed, only your Sheen is. If you want to be able to evolve it, you should reset the Sheen with a black pokeblock (or grab a different feebas) and feed it different kind of blue pokeblocks. This Guide shows you how to. You need to have some Blue Pokeblock III (made with Starf berries) and Blue Pokeblock III+ to evolve your feebas.
From another thread with the same question on page 2 of the help section. This answer is a bit more detailed. ^^
Made by myself, only official game sprites used.
My username is German. Just call me Fox.
Images used for avatar and signature Vulpix are official game sprites recolored by me.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page