PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Should I buy it?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

POLL: Should I buy it?

•  58%
  •  42%

Total votes: 12

This poll is now closed.

Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
So there is this custom sprite at Cele Shop
I dont have enough ZC so I would have to currency swap. But I'm still not sure if I want it or not. Thats why I'm wondering if in my case, will you go for it? Here my pros - They looks silly - I can choose the nature - I've saw them in Niet profile and kinda wanted mine Here my cons - They aren't a dark or ghost type - It's litterally just a espurr with a silly background - I dont even understand the reference - They cost 500zc Do the pros outweight the cons?
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Click them, thankie! >>
aud.rey's Avataraud.rey
'i see ded people' yes. buy it. it just looks so, staring-into-your-soul that it makes up for the fact that psychic is not ghost. but if you're saving for something else, don't buy it. only if you have the money to splurge! :D
AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows
I personally wouldn't buy it myself -- Based purely on the 'its an espurr with a silly background', and I just, 500 ZC for Just An Espurr... ah, no thank you.
Black Lives Matter
Emergency Character Sale [here] Current Profile Theme: Allen ©urrent icon by MiraiBun
credits
Art @gezeichnet
Of course the ultimate decision comes down to you, but I'd say it would be a no-go for me. For the same reason as the person above me said- it's 500 ZC for an Espurr with a background. Imo you could spend that 500 ZC on a CS that's a lot more charming and creative.
Rèal's sprite by Matamoja. Avatar of Rèal by AlchemyFeline.
Well I'm not too sure about this, but the only place I've ever seen that sprite is in this users party: https://pokefarm.com/user/CATS I've seen no one else with it the entire time I've been onsite. So if you're a collector I'd say buy it. There are so few on site, if you don't you may not get another chance for quite a while. That's really the only reason to buy any of the cs sprites since they don't do anything else other than sit in your fields anyways.
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk
moodawdaw's Avatarmoodawdaw
well if you buy two, you can decorate a field to look like espurr lol (the two sprites for the eyes and regular espurrs to make the face and body)
☆○o。  。o○☆ wwwwwww icon is offical kimetsu no yaiba art ☆○o。  。o○☆
OH! A friend found the page in the wiki explaining the reference~~ https://pokefarm.wiki/April_Fools So not only was the sprite not actually released this is the first reoccurance since 2014's april fools!
iZoura's AvatariZoura
I've bought mine, as I'm getting into collecting CS Sprites now but also because its never been released on site and I think its pretty darn cool. But people will probably sell theirs on later on down the line so if you wanted too, you could but it from someone else ^^
Collecting Naïve Pokemon <3 Currently Collecting -
Thunder Feather
16 / 300
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I think that my verdict is that I'll pass for now since it's too expensive for what it is. I may buy it back from someone or when Cele sell it for less.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page