PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Meltan!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

Kiwani's AvatarKiwani

QUOTE originally posted by beeplettucebeep

wasnt he in game already
That was Melmetal. This is for Meltan. Melmetal was a prize for something, I forgot what it was. It was a long while ago
*11/300 Fujin's Lamp All avatar credit of Nathaniel the Natu goes to Sina142's joint art shop.
Ácetron's AvatarÁcetron

QUOTE originally posted by Kiwani

QUOTE originally posted by beeplettucebeep

wasnt he in game already
That was Melmetal. This is for Meltan. Melmetal was a prize for something, I forgot what it was. It was a long while ago
FYI! Melmetal was the prize from the Minigame: "Voltorb Flip" from June 13 - June 21, according to the wiki.
©
Avatar and signiture sprites are sprited by me. Giovanni sprite is from bulbagarden.
, , , , ,
XxGeorgiaxX's AvatarXxGeorgiaxX
Slowly working my way to that goal :)
Please can you take one of my anonymous polls either Poll One or Poll Two or both, it would mean a lot to me and would be a great help, thank you so much and have a great day and please keep safe. ""We do have a lot in common. The same earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what’s the same, instead of looking at what’s different, well..........who knows?""

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page