PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[OPEN] Ask Professor Cypress

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 1234567

DanielTheCake's AvatarDanielTheCake
Dear Professor Cyprus, I have a major problem! My Zap-dogs have begun to remove lamps to use a chew toys! They have always been very sweet, but now they are really annoying. A short letter from a (now) lampless pokefarmer.
Image taken from https://knowyourmeme.com/photos/637514-no-stop-touching-me-i-am-the-night Noibat is the night!
MajikkanCat's AvatarMajikkanCat
This thread is too awesome to be deleted. Please ignore me. I am trying to keep this thread from disappearing. Sorry to disappoint you, fellow subscribers, but it's just me, not the Professor!
Bionmog's AvatarBionmog
Yeah gotta agree. Andrian was my friend, but I haven't been able to hear from him in a while. Wonder what he's doing. I was thinking if possibly I should take over until andrian comes back, but I think us subscribers could vote, so: A) should I take over for now till andrian comes back or B) have a vote on who should take over.
I'm currently somewhere in the stratosphere, dunno where tho. Preparing a poke team for sword and shield, pm me to ask about it if u want
pankake's Avatarpankake
it depends on how well the stand in does until he comes back. and once he does come back we should ask him to set aside a substitute to stand in when he doesnt have the time to do this. this is an excellent thread and quite fun so we as supportive subscribers should do what we can to keep it open as long as possible. so for now maybe a vote would be best until he comes back and chooses a substitute himself
Bionmog's AvatarBionmog
Yea, gotta agree, thing is he hasn't been back in a while
pankake's Avatarpankake
yea. I hope he's ok. is there any other way to contact him to see if he's ok?
MajikkanCat's AvatarMajikkanCat
nobody should impersonate him. a different professor to keep the thread from being deleted while Cypress is away on a research mission, maybe. still feels a bit like hijacking his thread... i don't know...
Bionmog's AvatarBionmog
No, I only know him through Pfq. I've recently gotten back into the game and i'll notify you if he's online at any time
Bionmog's AvatarBionmog
Majjikan quite true, maybe somebody should make a new thread for him while we wait
pankake's Avatarpankake
thats a really good point

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page