PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Everstone Daycare 2 - Setup

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup >

Pages: 123456

Seems we need some more human characters Name: Cleff Human/Pokemon?: Human Age (Optional): 20 Gender: Male Job (Human Exclusive): Pokemon Researcher Appearance: Silver hair pulled into a long ponytail, pale skin, magenta eyes. Wears an oversized black hoodie and a face mask. Personality: Quiet but assertive, often doesn't bother with conversations if they're not work related. Can have difficulty 'reading the room' and generally picking up on social ques. Other: He'd most likely be coming to the daycare because of all the different Pokemon there. Unless you have another idea Hope I'm doing this right
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Nope, you did great! You’re both accepted. Also, feel free to make as many characters as you can handle.
Avatar made by myself in IbisPaint X! A friendly RP, open to all!
Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
Name: Showstopper Human/Pokemon?: Pokemon Age (Optional): ??? Gender: Genderless Species (Pokemon Exclusive): Hoopa/Blacephalon Appearance: Personality: Light and cheery, doesn't care much for others on a surface level but easily gets attached to others after using them to stave off boredom. Rather aloof at most times and likes to play pranks, which range from mildly inconvenient to dangerous. Other: End me Name: Tobias Human/Pokemon?: Pokemon Age (Optional): 20 Gender: Male Species (Pokemon Exclusive): Crobat Appearance: Personality: Semi-calm and semi-grumpy. He likes to eavesdrop and is nosey, enjoys finding out other people's business but prefers not to get directly involved. Tends to fly above others at all times, and can be externally rather cocky. Other: MAKE IT QUICK

Sorry if 7 hours isn’t the quick you wanted, but they’re both accepted!
Hey all, I’ve got news! Or should I say an update? I’m adding the slightly strange addition of quests to the RP! What are those, you may ask? These quests are small requests a NPC may have for you and you’ll get closer as a thanks! Maybe even items..... And as this is up, a few Pokemon have quests anyway!

Quest List

{Rest Areas (Electric)} Brotherly Brawl - Zop the Emolga {Play Area} Fool Me Never - Creampuff the Audino {Infirmary} Pesky Poison - Everest the Numel
All you gotta do to check them out is go to where is says in {these brackets}. Simple as that! Well then, hope you guys still enjoy the RP!
bugberry's Avatarbugberry
Hey, could I use a picrew as a character faceclaim?
Tourney: 7 check out my journal maybe? avatar is from the golden wind anime, yes i simp for abbacchio, what of it?
Sure you can! Anything to express creativity is appreciated here.
bugberry's Avatarbugberry
epic!! Name: Aries Human/Pokemon?: human Age (Optional): 17 Gender: female Species (Pokemon Exclusive): Job (Human Exclusive): Pokemon Trainer Appearance: Personality: quiet, soft-spoken but incredibly passionate about pokemon, confident about her skills Other: has a part-time job at the daycare and uses it as an opportunity to fill up her pokedex; picrew used
Name: Strawberry Human/Pokemon?: Pokemon Age (Optional): 20 Gender:Female Species (Pokemon Exclusive): Lopunny Appearance: Shes a shiny lopunny, with a tuft of her pink fluff on her chest, and a soothe bell tied around her neck Personality: she Cutesy and wants to help when ever she can, she is very protective of younger mons, and will mother anyone who will let her
Nice! You two are accepted.

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page