PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Everstone Daycare 2 - Setup

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup >

Pages: 1234··· 181920

SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
It’s no problem! I think one more character will do before we begin. Well... i guess I can put my characters here in the meantime, right?

Human

Name: Xera Human/Pokemon?: Human Age (Optional): 15 Gender: Female Species (Pokemon Exclusive): Job (Human Exclusive): Medic Appearance: A pale skinned female with bright yellow, shoulder length hair and a yellow shirt. Her shorts are a basic blue as are her shoes. Personality: Friendly and open to chat about a lot, but often keeps Fora’s temper in check. Other: Based on X from BFB. Name: Fora Human/Pokemon?: Human Age (Optional): 18 Gender: Male Species (Pokemon Exclusive): Job (Human Exclusive): Battle Supervisor Appearance: A fair skinned male with shoulder length, blue hair. His sweatshirt is also blue, like his shorts and shoes. Personality: He tends to be a bit prideful and protective of Xera, and can occasionally lose his cool if someone is too rough around her. Other: Based on 4 from BFB.

Pokemon

Name: Vera Human/Pokemon?: Pokemon Age (Optional): 11 Gender: Female Species (Pokemon Exclusive): Job (Human Exclusive): Appearance: A basic Snivy, but one of her eyes are blue. Personality: A fairly timid Pokemon who has access to a tablet, and always watches a strange show about living objects on it, much to Splodge’s dislike. Other: Name: Splodge Human/Pokemon?: Pokemon Age (Optional): 14 Gender: Male Species (Pokemon Exclusive): Job (Human Exclusive): Appearance: Shiny, and has his tail painted like a Wobuffet. Personality: Fairly strict and rule obeying, and always has something negative to say about the show Vera watches. Other:
|| Mod Edit - Posts Merged ||
Avatar made by wobbegong! A friendly RP, open to all! Clickle 'em. <3
Hi there! This looks like a really cute rp! I would like to join, though I had a couple small questions, 1, can we have more that 1 character? And 2, are legendaries allowed as well so long as they're in check? ^^
I have a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon style RP going if any of you are interested in joining!
Yep to both of those questions! I mean, we got a Ultra Beast in here, so why would I deny legendaries? (I wouldn’t, and same goes for mythicals!)
Duballl's AvatarDuballl
name: dub human/pokemon: pokemon age: 8 gender: female species: kecleon appearance: unlike lili she wears a white ribbon and wears red glasses she is also shiny tho personality:sometimes she get flustered when she dosent hit in golf but most of the time she can get quite shy to talk and sometimes she wont even know what to say sometimes other: dub was really stupid once but now shes fine (not genius smart tho)
With that, I think that’s all the people we need for now! I’ll make the main thread and post it on here when it’s done.
Gotcha! I got a bit sidetracked and forgot about making the thread, I’ll get to it now. Here it is! Enjoy! || Mod Edit - Posts Merged ||
Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
Name: Jacobi Human/Pokemon?: Pokemon Age (Optional): 21 (but he's a dinosaur so like 5) Gender: Male Species (Pokemon Exclusive): Amaura/Deino Appearance: Personality: Rather happy and upbeat, although with a slight lazy streak. Happy to help others if he thinks it's for the right reason. Other: Couldn't resist.

Seems we need some more human characters Name: Cleff Human/Pokemon?: Human Age (Optional): 20 Gender: Male Job (Human Exclusive): Pokemon Researcher Appearance: Silver hair pulled into a long ponytail, pale skin, magenta eyes. Wears an oversized black hoodie and a face mask. Personality: Quiet but assertive, often doesn't bother with conversations if they're not work related. Can have difficulty 'reading the room' and generally picking up on social ques. Other: He'd most likely be coming to the daycare because of all the different Pokemon there. Unless you have another idea Hope I'm doing this right
Nope, you did great! You’re both accepted. Also, feel free to make as many characters as you can handle.

Pages: 1234··· 181920

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page