PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Everstone Daycare 2 - Setup

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup >

Pages: 123··· 17181920

FatalXEchos's AvatarFatalXEchos
Name: Zodiac (Yes i use her in all my roleplays.) Human/Pokemon?: Pokemon. Age (Optional): 19 Gender: Female Species (Pokemon Exclusive): Albino espeon. Appearance: Normal albino espeon, a bit more teal. Had a scarf on her neck natching her gem color. Personality: Sweet, kind. Kinda sassy and rude when needed Other: She can talk to people through their minds if shehas a high enough friendship with them. (nOte. Kinda important) In other roleplays Zodiac has a mate/Significant other. But it does not travel within different roleplays. So here she doesnt have a mate yet.
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
That's fine, although if you do lead her story to the point where she gets a mate, either get permission from another user for their character to be the mate or make one yourself. Besides that, all good?
Avatar made by wobbegong! A friendly RP, open to all! Clickle 'em. <3
FatalXEchos's AvatarFatalXEchos
Ty! ^ ^
This is my FINAL character. *also Toren left so remove him* Name: Tide Human/pokemon: Pokemon ofc Age- 20 Gender: Male Species: Espeon Appearance: An Espeon but it's baby blue colored, it is unknown how or why. Personality- Protective, Caring, Sometimes energetic, Battle ready, enjoys messing with his psychic abilities, and shy* Other: No other notes.
Avatar made my crysta302 for my use only!
Well, you can just say that a character of yours has left and that's good enough. But whatever, they're good!
fluferson's Avatarfluferson
Name: Bud Human/Pokemon?: Pokemon Age (Optional): Unknown Gender: female Species (Pokemon Exclusive): Leafeon x sylveon Appearance: she is like a sylveon but her ribbons are leaves that never die off, she is fluffier then she seems, she was born with 3 legs, she has dull blue eyes Personality: jumpy,shy,accepting,caring, sensative Other: Bud is sensative about only having 3 legs and doesn't like meeting new people, she will battle people but only if she really trusts them. Bud loves flowers and plants
Hello! I'm Fluferson! I love to draw, actually my profile is done by me! Have a lovely day! please click? Looking to join some RPs :D Pm me if you have one I should join! my rp! another! :D
Looks good!
dragon360's Avatardragon360
Name: Ray Human/Pokemon?: Pokemon Age (Optional): (Unknown) Gender: Female Species (Pokemon Exclusive): Charizard Job (Human Exclusive): Appearance: The standard design, but with yellow scales and a light pink underbelly. Her tail flame is a light purple, and so are her eyes. Personality: Happy, excited, a little lazy, cheerful. Cares deeply about her friends. Other: She was raised in show business, then released when the company failed.
Yep, all good!
Gh0stlyy's AvatarGh0stlyy
Name: Candy Human/Pokemon?: Pokemom Age (Optional): 20 Gender: Male Species (Pokemon Exclusive): Albino Lopunny Job (Human Exclusive): Appearance: A pure white Lopunny with beaming red eyes; Likes wearing skirts and is often seen wearing one Personality: Very cheerful, but intimidating due to his eyes. But he wishes not to be intimidating, since he has only a few friends because of it. He often finds himself trying to make new friends but rarely succeeds. Only a few times has he ever been called “Beautiful”. Other: Im going to draw him soon, so when that happens i will update this post with some of his outfits ^^

Pages: 123··· 17181920

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page