PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Everstone Daycare 2 - Setup

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup >

Pages: 123··· 151617181920

oh cya Rayzap! i hope you enjoyed rping here! ^^
Icon made by this person! My CS Hey Hey Its Liam here! im still a newbie to Pokemon (since my first game was Sun) but I know lots of pokemon ^^ Any form of Gift is welcome ^^ I like birds, Psychic types and most water types :D They can be either Normal (most common to happen), Shiny, Albino or Melan (highly unlikely going to happen) S/A/M Gifts (anyone who gifts one, gets mentioned here): Tune (S), TimelessDialga-(S)(S)(S)(S)(S),
Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
Name: Quash Human/Pokemon?: Pokemon Age (Optional): Countless millennia Gender: Genderless (he/they) Species (Pokemon Exclusive): Giratina Appearance: A regular Giratina Personality: He’s snarky and sarcastic, and loves messing with people. He’s a prankster who loves to scare people. He says it’s a lot more fun than murder, and humans look terrified either way. He’s rarely afraid to state his opinion, and loves talking. Other: Trying to get back into this RP again! I also have Showstopper, Tobias and Jacobi free if anyone maybe wants to rp

Dragonpipe's AvatarDragonpipe
Sure I'll rp with you!
Pfp made by Pochi! It is made for my use only! My Rp! :3 My Story! My art shop! Hey! Mind clicking these guys while your at On a hunt for ZC! 46/5000 Any help with this would be gratefully appreciated! I'd like some free pokemon please! I will take any that you don't want! I want to have them all!!~
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Oh, it's great seeing you back here! Quash is all good to go.
Avatar made by wobbegong! A friendly RP, open to all! Clickle 'em. <3
I'll try and RP with either Quash or Showstopper. Don't know how well it might go, though.
Hey guys! As this is my RP, I'd like to advertise another one I found. There's obviously been effort put into it, so go and sign up if you'd like! It's even made by a fellow roleplayer here, being CottonEevee. I hope you don't mind this! >> Here! <<
Thought i bring him over here like i said ^^ Name: Benjamin (Nickname/s: Ben, Benny) Human/Pokemon?: Pokemon Age (Optional): Lvl 25 Gender: Male Species (Pokemon Exclusive): Fletchinder Job (Human Exclusive): - Appearance: a regular Fletchinder who wears pliot goggles around his neck. he also has some orange feathers that are noticable Personality: somewhat stubborn, loyal, protective Other: his father was a Shiny so i guess he is a half shiny but he prefers to be called a regular one
All good! Jump in whenever.
Dragonpipe's AvatarDragonpipe
Name:Jasmine Human/Pokemon?: Pokemon Age (Optional): Gender: Female Species (Pokemon Exclusive): Shaymin Job (Human Exclusive): N/A Appearance: A normal shaymin with black crumbly claw marks across the back and left side of her body. One of her flowers is the same black color Personality: Kind, motherly. Other: She's Drago's mother! Name:Aruis Human/Pokemon?: Pokemon Age (Optional): Gender: Male Species (Pokemon Exclusive): Yveltal Job (Human Exclusive): N/A Appearance: A normal Yveltal, other than he has a gracidea flower on his head. Personality: Protective, easily angered, and calm Other: Drago's father. Usually stays in a cacoon unless Drago and Jasmine is with him I did rp with them before sending this, so I hope its alright ^^;
Yep, all good!

Pages: 123··· 151617181920

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page