PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Team Acid Downpour (Poison) Nov 2020

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Type Race Teams >

Pages: 123··· 383940

ShadowNova's AvatarShadowNova

QUOTE originally posted by Shadow2812

I have a few if you still need?
Yes please
Jana Kennedy's AvatarJana Kennedy
@ShadowNova i have a field of free Toxicitry if you need a specific one, let me know :)
  • Typerace
  • MELANS
  • Shop
  • Games
November Type Race = Team Current Points 0 CLICKLIST! (links to a post as too many users to put directly in sig!) Next month =
Dexing these for medium gems - send a pm if interested
My shop! I offer shelter hunts, free fields, shiny/albino pokemon, prehistoric pokemon, variants/exclusives and sometimes deltas. Please post in shop rather than send a pm relating to these. Also buying Spectral Leiomano - 240gp/equivalent per - send pm to see if i have enough money ^.^
Come play some fun forum games! Go Fish This or That

QUOTE originally posted by Jana Kennedy

@ShadowNova i have a field of free Toxicitry if you need a specific one, let me know :)
can I get 1 amped and 1 lowkey?
sure, sending :)
Thank you all <3
blarg12212's Avatarblarg12212
Anyone want to trade Maravol? Apparently my pattern is Vibrant. I'd like to get the whole set but I can always try again later through the forums later if I miss a Pattern or two. I just need one more day of new hatches to complete having enough Maravol in order to get one of each Pattern. If I miss any Patterns, I guess I can always try the Forums looking for the rest.
GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn

QUOTE originally posted by blarg12212

Anyone want to trade Maravol? Apparently my pattern is Vibrant. I'd like to get the whole set but I can always try again later through the forums later if I miss a Pattern or two. I just need one more day of new hatches to complete having enough Maravol in order to get one of each Pattern. If I miss any Patterns, I guess I can always try the Forums looking for the rest.
Do you need dream?
Breeding exclusives and variants? Want to make new or better pairs? Do you also like when it's free? Get added to the list! avatar is yours truly ad background from tumblr
I have a field full of different patterns if you wanted to have a look through, happy to swap :) I believe my pattern is quick.
I need all the rest since the only form that will be staying with me after I trade Salty's back to Salty is Vibrant. Thanks Gnarley! I was expecting just to trade for one of mine but a gift is great so thanks a lot! Thanks Elmani! Thanks Jana! Thanks Shadow! Okay. The only Patterns I'm missing now are Aggro, Astral, Crystal, Petal, Robinsoni, and Spooky!
Sorry for the double post but Happy Birthday @ShinyOtachi!

Pages: 123··· 383940

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page