PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Legibility Guidelines

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

Tam I am's AvatarTam I am
Ouch. These rules are not legible to me. But that's alright, I won't be using fancy stuff on the site at all.
I am Tam. Tam I am. I like green eggs, but I don't like ham.
Dusky Flareon's AvatarDusky Flareon
Are we allowed to report broken BBcode? I, at least, find it a nightmare to read.
I am quitting PFQ because I can no longer trust my own two eyes. Avatar done by RyuokoWolf here
Order on page 5 of thread
, full credit to him for the art!
Zen's AvatarZen
I'd just like to point out, for the About Me code that BananaLizard did, BananaLizard has actually stated that she's no longer supporting the code. The post where she said it. But you can find the 6-Tab here and the 11-tab here. Both with the fixed width and height done by Dadesfriend.
Avatar by gezeichnet. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs.
Sei's AvatarSei
@Tam I am: Err, could you explain how they're not legible? @Dusky Flareon: Yes. That's completely acceptable. @Zen: Thanks for pointing that out. I was unaware!
Art: Bunnytears | Avatar: Novie | Background: Sei
  • Answers
  • Collecting
  • Hey! Listen!
Thy Life is a riddle, to bear rapture and sorrow To listen, to suffer, to entrust unto tomorrow In one fleeting moment, from the Land doth life flow Yet in one fleeting moment, for anew it doth grow In the same fleeting moment thou must live, die and know
Garth's love Hi my name is Sei my favorite color is clear
Interested in using a Pokefarm-made sprite? Click here to get permission!
Tauren's AvatarTauren
But Sei, your own post makes my eyes tired after 5 seconds of reading :c
"The Earth has music for those who listen"
@Sei I think coding the template you used so that display boxes have a color scheme would be a good idea; it's a little cringey with it not matching the rest of the template's colors.
Rokon's AvatarRokon
Could you specify how opacity is permitted to be used? I see a lot of people use it, but I'm never sure if its a complete ban of it, if there's a certain threshold of permission with it, etc etc. So I'm never sure what to do.
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
SnivyLover's AvatarSnivyLover
Sei, I read through the post and thought of a question. What about people who are color blind? I'm not, but I have a friend who is but does not have an account on PFQ. If some users are color blind, should that be considered?
Avatar is from Pokemon Conquest by Nintendo
trashguts's Avatartrashguts
@Sei: Light or bright text against a dark background is harder to read than dark text against a light background for most people. That's probably what Tam I Am and Kavi ate referring to.
hey, i'm trashguts (aka hiperyon), and i mostly like making templates and drawing! you can find my journal here, and my main deviantart (featuring ways to contact me and a link to more info about me) here! my avatar is by me.
I don't use any colors on my about me section cause I don't wanna risk people's eyes bleeding and bright colors really messes up my eyes. I agree with you, Sei.
Faemueño is a cutie

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page