PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokeCam

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 123

thisisarandom's Avatarthisisarandom
The pokecam is a camera that takes pictures of Pokemon and allows the user to buy bait for a price. The item cannot store shiny data, so it won't increase your chances of finding shinys. The camera can be used in the wild area. Oh, the wild area is a new structure (in the suggestion) where you can take photos. This still would be expensive, at 50 zc. But it's worth it for shiny chainers.
hi my dudes f̶r̶e̶e̶ cheap stuff (ask me)
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal
I'm... not sure what you are suggesting here. Are you suggesting for some kind of Safari zone where you can "hunt" pokemon by photographing them? What are the pros of this? What are the cons? Why should this be implemented? Why would someone want to use this feature if they already have a pokeradar to hunt shinies? Why does your suggestion say "it doesn't improve shiny chances, but it is worth it for the shiny chainers"? It sounds very contradicting.
Iggyzilla tm's AvatarIggyzilla tm
I feel I'm a tad confused with this suggestion. Would you be taking pictures in some entirely new area for some sort of bonus or to sell? My apologies, but I don't really support this. I feel like it's quite a bit to add in, and I'm not too sure either if the demand is there either. I personally just don't see much use for a feature such as that in a game like this one. Im personally content with how the game plays as is, so my apologies, but no support from me. Edit: And as previously asked, what are the pros and the cons to such a feature? With suggestions in future, keep in mind it helps to have those as to further flesh out and solidify your suggestion. It just makes for better conversation and tweaking when you have a clear idea and have the frame work set out to work off of. Here, I feel that's lacking.
Type Race Dec. 2020!
(Trophy by GnarleyQuinn!)
(Avatar is a Braxien/Zoroark hybrid created by myself!)
The bonus area (wild area) can only be accessed when you own a PokeCam The pros would be finding mass amounts of pokemon. The cons would bring to pay 20 go for 30 bait pieces
Iggyzilla tm's AvatarIggyzilla tm

QUOTE originally posted by thisisarandom

The pros would be finding mass amounts of pokemon. The cons would bring to pay 20 go for 30 bait pieces
Couldn't one also find massive amounts of wild Pokemon and their eggs in the shelter too? Plus it already has a system where you can upgrade your amount of adopts/haul of Pokemon in the form of passes. So in a sense, there's already a feature you pay currency for to hunt down and find pokemon to add to your collection. Edit: Plus fishing also came to my mind. You can pay currency to purchase Pokeballs and bait to try and capture wild Pokemon too in different water locations.
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
This just sounds like a reskin of the fishing feature but you're not allowed to keep the pokemon afterwards? I don't really understand the point.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
The point is to shiny chain and get mass amounts of pokemon without the need of the limits of the daycare
selocon's Avatarselocon
1. Shinies already are easy enough, no. 2. This isn't needed.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
How do you catch and keep pokemon with a camera? I'm still confused why you're talking about shinies when you said it "won't increase your chances of finding shinys"? I would recommend giving this post a read and keeping it in mind for future suggestions!
hey correct me if i'm wrong but by "buying bait for a price" do you mean something like melan bait? that does sound like what you're talking about but again i could have just misunderstood you.
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page