PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Market affected by credit discount

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 123

selocon's Avatarselocon
Again, there goes most of the sales. I hoard evo items, if I end up not needing them or need credits, I'll list them on the market. All of them. That's *far* more than 20 items. Like people have said, the market isn't broken.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
The economy is fluctuating again due to lack of GP, we don't need CR to suddenly become less/more valuable too. If there was a 10% discount at one store in a shopping center, that doesn't mean every store has or wants a 10% discount for their items as well. I've seen a lot of suggestions from you. You REALLY need to play more than 13 days of this game to start making suggestions like you have been. No support.
they/he avatar by me
ShadowRotom's AvatarShadowRotom
I’m sorry for bringing this out again(I couldn’t find anything about time restrictions), but would a discount on the 5% fee work for dusky days? I get that it wouldn’t be much, but maybe a slight reduction in that fee could make a bit of difference in higher priced market sales. It would be like other dusky uses where the currency is removed instead of the initial suggestion where it’s just shifted around. I don’t know much about the economy so this might affect it badly or might not.
Shoot me a PM if you ever want to talk! My door is always open and I have experience with mental health issues. Spinarak drawn by me
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26

QUOTE originally posted by ShadowRotom

I’m sorry for bringing this out again(I couldn’t find anything about time restrictions), but would a discount on the 5% fee work for dusky days? I get that it wouldn’t be much, but maybe a slight reduction in that fee could make a bit of difference in higher priced market sales. It would be like other dusky uses where the currency is removed instead of the initial suggestion where it’s just shifted around. I don’t know much about the economy so this might affect it badly or might not.
The market is not a part of pfq (rather it's not owned by pfq) therefore the discount does not apply to it
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
It would still negatively affect the credit sink. While it would not affect the economy as much as a 20% discount (which both negates the sink as well as introduce a new supply of credits) it would still cause an influx of credits that would have previously been taken from the system. I just...don't think this is needed.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
ShadowRotom's AvatarShadowRotom
Fair enough, like I said, I don’t know much about the PFQ economy. It was just something I thought about, so thank you for considering it.

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page