PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Another way to get beans

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

thisisarandom's Avatarthisisarandom
Beans are hard to get. Let's face it. all those scour missons just for 1 bean? And dont say "The Market!". I always find prices 300 credits higher. Is there another way to get them? maybe by making berry to bean machines.
hi my dudes f̶r̶e̶e̶ cheap stuff (ask me)
I'm sorry for asking but can you please tell me what item is this because I'm honestly confused. The only item that reminds me of bean and can be sold on market is gummi but as far as I know they can only be found in boxes. Are you thinking of those? ^^;
Offering 20.000 for 6IV Ditto Disclaimer: I'm not native English speaker. Please read my posts and messages in calm and friendly tone, and do ask for further clarification in case of confusion. Thank you! ~
thisisarandom's Avatarthisisarandom
The beans can be found in the market or by scours. the grass bean's descriptob says "A food item that raises a Pokémon's IQ. Grass-types like it the most."
naeriie's Avatarnaeriie
Those are called gummis and we don't really need any new ways to find them as they're super common in boxes. I'd also like to mention, stuff on the market never sells at inventory price so if you're using that as a way to judge how much something costs then you're going to be disappointed when you look at the market.
I'd definitely be in support of getting beans. Those were a pretty nice feature in Sun/Moon, where you'd get them from Poke Pelago and they increase Affection. Rainbow Beans were especially great. Though we already have Perfect Berries that do that... Oh, Gummis from Mystery Dungeon? Right now, I don't see a lot of need for more personally. In duels, the main thing that matters is having a type advantage, good EVs, and good stats. Being a (mildly) competitive Pokemon player on Smogon carries a few things over on Pokefarm. You can get any Gummi type from boxes, though between 18 different types, getting the one you want is rare. Thankfully, people put up unwanted Gummis for others to buy on the Market. They do have a fair bit of value though, since they can let you more reliably win match ups. 300 credits is not even a lot of credits (just click someone's field and you'll have enough to buy). Making them from berries would probably ruin that market. Berries are insanely easy to farm, especially if you're active and also with a high level Garden. Berries don't even have types, so that probably won't work.
Trade Evolve Pokemon available and also specials for sale. See fields for more information. All duel challenges are welcome.
Lv. 56 — 6,520 / 9,897
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterGround
Happiness 27%
Adamant nature
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal
No support. There are already plenty of ways to get gummis. Once you start opening boxes you get gummis offen enough (more than I would honestly like to get from boxes, but that's life). If you don't want to pay more than inventory price you can always make a search thread to buy gummis from other players. I'm sure that there are plenty of players who can help you out ^^
No support, I have a ton and I don't want them xD I suggest looking for shops that have consumables for sale or post a thread in the Trades forum =)
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Tredecim's AvatarTredecim
No support. I used to feel like I needed another way to get gummis too but since I open so many boxes now, I realize that I don't need another way to get them. Also, the market price for gummis aren't too overly priced either. They're very understandable considering that for every box (normally) costs around 25gp/equiv. While we can't make a profit, we can try to salvage as much value was lost as possible. The prices may seem expensive to newer players, but since newer players normally don't jump into the battle scene right away, the price is just affordable. While a certain gummi of a certain type may be too inflated (example: 10k credits), you can use other gummis that boost IQ the same amount that cost less. I quote from the PFQ wiki "giving a Pokémon a Gummi of their type or one that is effective against them gives the most IQ points, while a Gummi that is ineffective against a Pokémon's type gives the least IQ points." Additionally, you can find that gummis are usually (roughly) priced at 1gp/equiv each, around 3x inventory price, in the trade forums. You can easily buy a bunch from the trade forums. And uh... What else? Right. IQ isn't as essential to battle as one may think. It is only necessary if you're battling against the best of the best. And thats all I guess?
official gen 6/7 sprites
pfp: by me | signature image: 7 Years From Now
code by me, cleaned up by Carinae

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page