PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Possible event minigame(?)

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Nonnie's AvatarNonnie
I've had this idea for a while to be able to implement Dynamax! Possibly it could work just like the spars where you match up with a person to take on a specific Dynamax Pokemon you both want(there would be a list of shadows to choose from), and whoever is able to give the most clicks to other users (or it could be something else!) In a time limit (maybe just 3-4 minutes) gets the Pokemon! This could potentially be a pretty neat occasional event, and be a way to make some fans happy about the inclusion of Dynamax raids! This is of course in no way an entire, complete concept.. im bad at those-
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
There are currently no plans to implement Dynamax on PFQ, due to the fact that they simply do not fit within the sprite boundaries.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
I'd definitely support Max Raids in some form, just the question of how it would be implemented that makes it uncertain to be on Pokefarm. I personally don't want Dynamax Pokemon, since those are really just regular Pokemon becoming huge. Not really much to go for other than maybe an outline and an oversized sprite. Gigantimax on the other hand, definitely something to look into since the Pokemon do change appearance. It may be possible to shrink them to fit, but I'm unsure how well that would work in whatever the maximum size is for a sprite. An overhaul would probably be more reasonable, if there are even plans to go through that.
Trade Evolve Pokemon available and also specials for sale. See fields for more information. All duel challenges are welcome.
Lv. 56 — 6,520 / 9,897
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
WaterGround
Happiness 27%
Adamant nature

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page