PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

lf waterium & fightinium frags/crystals!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 12

TESSA's AvatarTESSA
buying waterium & fightinium fragments for 15 zc each, and waterium & fightinium crystals for 105 zc each!
Tessa she/her Please, no random trades/spars! 。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。 ShopJournal Forum Avatar: GUMI © Internet Co., Ltd. Signature GIF © Nintendo
simonpetrikov's Avatarsimonpetrikov
Hello! Would you be interested in my 2 Waterium Z + 3 Waterium Fragments for your 255 ZC?
~♪The beat starts and you're in motion, Dancin' transforms you like a potion!~♪ Signature by CatEnergetic. Credit (Hover): [Gif]
WarioWare Gold
, [Image]
WarioWare: Snapped!
, [Avatar]
Persona 3 (Manga)
TESSA's AvatarTESSA

QUOTE originally posted by simonpetrikov

Hello! Would you be interested in my 2 Waterium Z + 3 Waterium Fragments for your 255 ZC?
yes! i'll set up a trade!
Hi! I have a Waterium Z and 3 fightinium frags if you're interested. 150 ZC total? edit: Just realized I have 2 waterium frags too if you would like those!
One of the Pokémon gives you a letter addressed to you, that begs to be opened. Read it? (N/a)
Carl firmly places a Steel Gem in your hand and smirks. Let the race begin!
Click on my wonderful children?
You found a Hard Box among the Pokémon! Open it? (Casual Journal)
You spot a computer logged into the PM's. Wanna talk with me? (PM for better contacts.)
hint: hover over the items! right-click and choose "open link" to open them! background
TESSA's AvatarTESSA

QUOTE originally posted by DashieDoesThings

Hi! I have a Waterium Z and 3 fightinium frags if you're interested. 150 ZC total? edit: Just realized I have 2 waterium frags too if you would like those!
sent you 180 zc! could you gift me those other two? thank u!
QueenCocoa's AvatarQueenCocoa
Ive got 2 fighting frags if you still need em?
Link to my shop! and My journal! This amazing art made by Matamoja! Super cute Avatar made by Dutchess Lunaire.

Badges!

TESSA's AvatarTESSA

QUOTE originally posted by QueenCocoa

Ive got 2 fighting frags if you still need em?
yes! sending 💖
ophanim's Avatarophanim
my 4 water frags for 60zc please?
item + pokemon shop art + adopt shop
× 18 / 500 for dialga hunt
buying adamant orbs for 225gp / 45zc each!
a drifting tender come ride, heroes, ride her galleon severed away with the tide
code - hercules background (from the movie perfect blue) icon - official monster hunter frontier artwork
TESSA's AvatarTESSA

QUOTE originally posted by ophanim

my 4 water frags for 60zc please?
sent!
Elmani's AvatarElmani
I have two waterium z - can I sell them to you for 210 zc?
🌟 Shooting Star Cleffas🌒 Apocalyptic Poochyena 🐸 Croaket 🐇Minnibit - 2 GP each Send labelled trade S/A Megas/Totems UFDT

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page