PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

How to Breed Variants!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 12345678··· 141516

championhestu's Avatarchampionhestu

Hmm, could you please send me the Heracross and Runerigus in question to test for myself? I don't believe I've confirmed for myself if Runerigus works, and it would not be too far off to imagine how Runerigus could not be compatible while Galarian Yamask is. For the Scaracross with Ditto pairing, yes, this is usual. Variants always produce a greater amount of eggs of the regular pokemon they are based off of. You will eventually get a Scaracross egg, but it may take a good long while of clicking.
Alright, I sent both of them your way for you to try out, but I won't be surprised if it doesn't work at all. In the meantime, I'll just keep on clicking to get my Scaracross to breed with Ditto. I've managed to breed 'mons like Minibbit and Kryptic, so I think I'll manage :P Thank you so much.
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Thanks to the very kind championhestu, I was able to confirm my suspicions. While Galarian Yamask does indeed breed with Heracross the same way Yamask does, Runerigus does not breed with Heracross. I'll be updating the guide to specify this as the way it is worded right now does not make this very clear.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
JadeJoestar's AvatarJadeJoestar
how do you breed Gibolu
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
I have yet to update the guide (I'll make a note of it to do so soon), but the only way to breed Gibolu as of right now is to breed from one directly. The special breeding method has not yet been implemented as they are a new variant. If I had to guess what the breeding method for them will be when it is implemented in the future, it would be either a male Lucario with a female of the Gible family, or vice versa.
Lørd Pyrøn's AvatarLørd Pyrøn
Given that there is no image accompanying the Vampire Gliscor pairing do I still need to get the message for that variant?
✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by Lørd Pyrøn

Given that there is no image accompanying the Vampire Gliscor pairing do I still need to get the message for that variant?
No the message saying something unexpected might come does not show up when using the vamp gliscor as part of the pair due to the fact that it wouldn't be "unexpected".
Score: 70

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
RaraNoire's AvatarRaraNoire
When breeding, do I pay attention to the "Base" level hearts or the "Total"? Not sure if this information is specified here but if it is then Im dumb for not seing it
Rara/Rei - she/he/they - GMT +8 Pfp credit; From a manhwa series, "Love or Hate". The character is Song Taekyung/Asami Takuto
Astrala's AvatarAstrala

QUOTE originally posted by RaraNoire

When breeding, do I pay attention to the "Base" level hearts or the "Total"?
The Total is the functional chance of an egg roll being successful. The Base level is what the other factors modify to give you the Total, thus a higher Base level will give you higher overall Total chances.

Current Hunt

at 0
67/600
6663/50000
Lørd Pyrøn's AvatarLørd Pyrøn

QUOTE originally posted by ValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by Lørd Pyrøn

No the message saying something unexpected might come does not show up when using the vamp gliscor as part of the pair due to the fact that it wouldn't be "unexpected".
Thanks, but will it still take more clicks like the other variants?
RaraNoire's AvatarRaraNoire

QUOTE originally posted by Astrala

The Total is the functional chance of an egg roll being successful. The Base level is what the other factors modify to give you the Total, thus a higher Base level will give you higher overall Total chances.
Would "Affection" take part in breeding? Or is it just the heart icon with percentages? (green/orange/red) Or both?

Pages: 12345678··· 141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page