PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

market overhaul

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

have a max price limit for rare items ie megastones,passes,summon items. #banscams
No support from me, if something is outrageously expensive on the market, then nobody will buy it (For example, the single Brick Piece that's on the market for 99,999,999 million credits, nobody is going to buy that since it's priced so high.) I'd personally just wait until a cheaper one is available, if possible. I feel like making things have a price limit will enforce certain ratios or price ranges (not sure how to explain what I mean here-) and everyone who plays PFQ has their own prices and price ranges for items.

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
If an item is too expensive on the market, users can just Not Buy Them. I'm not quite sure what you mean by "scams"?? Users get exactly what they pay for on the market. Absolutely no support for site-enforced prices for summons/etc.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
I personally value items greater or equal to their sale price (like a Dusk Stone sells for 1,500), and I would usually make my market offers the cheapest to encourage purchase. I also like to buy discounted items during Dusky Days, and see about selling them greater than what I bought them for but less than their normal price. That's just how I do things. Higher offers on the market only have the owner scam themselves of the 5% fee from how I see it, unless someone's foolish enough to bite. That's on them, since they saw the prices and decided "Yeah, that makes sense. I'll go for the most expensive one." Now talking about the suggestion itself... What would even be a Mega Stone's maximum price? Right now, Aggronite prices range from 299,999 to 500,000 credits which seem reasonable. Would you want 500,000 to be the limit? Or something higher? Why only a maximum price for mega stones and summons, and not fishing bait or mulch?
Trade Evolve Pokemon available and also specials for sale. See fields for more information. All duel challenges are welcome.
Lv. 56 — 6,520 / 9,897
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
WaterGround
Happiness 27%
Adamant nature
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
It's too expensive for me so it should be forced to have a maximum price. That's a no from me.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page