PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

dekumon

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

blackbelt314's Avatarblackbelt314
Suggestion Title:dekumon Suggestion Summary: you could make like a special eevee(might be hard to do with branching evolutions) or lucario with damage being key with both of them. and the item for the summon thing could be an all might toy Positive points:could make the fans happy? Negative points:could make the fans mad? Reason For Consideration:been watching mha and thought of this idea
make sure to check out my friends, gossifleur, fennekOoba, , starchord, acer-of-spades and my best friend deliciousbread. (also check out Glaciersong. they got me into this.) also check out my buddies art shop here: call me phineas and ferb because... BABY IM BACK please come to my shop... i beg you. https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/316785/the-keyblade-graveyard-gems-summons-mega-stones-and-more

QUOTE originally posted by Summary of Rejected Suggestions

IMPORTANT NOTE: We DO NOT accept player suggestions for new Pokemon designs, including Exclusives (Fakemon) and Variants. This also extends to suggestions for Trainer Outfits. This is for Important Legal Reasons, like right-to-use and potentially contracting with minors.
I love the idea of a Deku Lucario but unfortunately it would cause too many complications for the site between not accepting user designs and copyright issues with MHA.
Rèal's sprite by Matamoja. Avatar of Rèal by safi.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page