PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Breeding variants

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

POLL: Do you think the when hunting variants it should be easier to breed them?

Total votes: 19

You must be logged in to vote.

Dragonlover10's AvatarDragonlover10
breeding two of the same kind of variant say two apocaliptic growlithes should make less regular growlithe eggs and more apocaliptic eggs. especialy when you cant find them in the shelter.
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
Variants and exclusives are supposed to be harder to breed so NO support
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
I clicked yesterday and made 8500 interations and got only one varient egg or im just unlucky
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Variants and exclusives are supposed to be hard to hunt, it's why they're so valuable! I have a whole bunch of tips and advice on how to hunt variants/exclusives in my guide! But yeah, you need a good, high 99% pair and a red gigaremo to hunt effectively, and even then it's common to go 3k-5k interactions without getting a variant/exclusive egg.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Dragonlover10

I clicked yesterday and made 8500 interations and got only one varient egg or im just unlucky
That's not just bad luck. If you have all of the bonuses available, you should be able to reasonably get an egg every 64 interactions (or 32 with the Red Gigaremo), and at a 10% chance of breeding the Variant instead of the Base, that should be one variant egg every 640 interactions (or 320). so with 8500 interactions you should have gotten 13~14 variant eggs (or 26~27 with the Red Gigaremo). Which makes it extremely clear that you're not breeding anywhere close to the "optimal" way. Please post your breeding pair so we can see if there's anything obvious you might be missing. EDIT: I've just looked for myself. Your pair have no trade history so you're probably sitting at about 50% compatibility. On top of that they are 12 levels apart so that gap is heavily penalising your breeding rate. And then there's also the fact they're below level 40, which carries a small but still significant additonal penalty to breeding rate. All of this combined makes it no surprise that you're not getting many eggs. The solution to the problem is not "change the entire game so that my Pokémon breed," but instead it's "please help me learn how to breed Pokémon more efficiently." For which there are guides.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
i think my breeding pair is bad they are the best i found but they are only 58%
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Please see the edit to my post.
oh

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page