PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Eevee's Female Form

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Kitzuu KTS's AvatarKitzuu KTS
Suggestion Title: Eevee's Female Form Suggestion Summary: Give Eevee (And only Eevee) a female sprite difference. Positive points: As of Pokemon Let's Go! Eevee, Eevee has a female form, just as Pikachu does. Giving Eevee the female sprite (a flower shape from above or heart shape from the side) would be canonically correct, relatively simple to make, and fun. It would make finding female Eevee easier, but only if you're paying attention. Negative points: No sprites/Pokemon are to be suggested by the regular users (however, I believe this only applies to new Fakemon/etc), and is purely an aesthetic change. And even though finding female Eevee easier would be nice, the point of the gender ratio is to make the females harder to find. Reason For Consideration: Easy, cute, and a little more immersive, and being canon in the real games.
Previously went by Icefeather DeviantArt~ YouTube ~Twitter
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
This gender difference only applies to Partner Eevee, who also has purple eyes and unique abilities. It does not apply to the species in general. EDIT: And FYI, the Custom Sprite "Let's Go Eevee" which is based on these games actually has the gender difference.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Already implemented
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Kitzuu KTS's AvatarKitzuu KTS
Oh, gotcha. Thanks for letting me know!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page