PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Nihileo and Necrozma?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

BeetleJuices's AvatarBeetleJuices
How do I summon Nihileo and Necrozma? They are the last 2 i need in my "ultimate" list for the summons; And does this unlock arceus? If they both require beast balls to be summoned- is there a way I can get them without spening nearly 5mil in credits? (which mind you is worth about 1000 zc last I checked??)
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Have you unlocked the Aether House? That's how you get the Ultra Beasts, including Nihilego, and eventually Necrozma.
"WATCH IT, PAL!" Chicken | 24 they/them Shop Journal F2U Art (prev. Kiryu)

QUOTE originally posted by Gumshoe

Have you unlocked the Aether House? That's how you get the Ultra Beasts, including Nihilego, and eventually Necrozma.
To be honest with you I'd never heard of it until now, can you help me unlock them??? i don't have any clue what to do here. I don't know how to summon either of the legendaries needed to gain access or how to obtain the eclipse flute :< I've been basing my summoning off of what I see in the "summons" information
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Looking it up on the wiki, to unlock the eclipse flute you need to summon Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu, and Tapu Fini. Also according to the wiki, those are summoned by the idols (Kū idol, Kāne Idol, Lono Idol, and Kanaloa Idol). Those summons are unlocked by obtaining 96 Alola PokéDex entries. So, uh, try to get more alola pokedexes so you can unlock the idols, and go from there. And a pro-tip, after you unlock the eclipse flute, you can just borrow a Solgaleo and a Lunala from a user instead of buying or hatching two cosmogs and hoping for good gender luck. The pokemon aren't consumed when you go to the page, so you can return them after it's unlocked.

Looking it up on the wiki, to unlock the eclipse flute you need to summon Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu, and Tapu Fini. According to the wiki, those are summoned by the idols (Kū idol, Kāne Idol, Lono Idol, and Kanaloa Idol). Those summons are unlocked by obtaining 96 Alola PokéDex entries. So, uh, try to get more alola pokedexes so you can unlock the idols, and go from there.
Oh! Like i said, nihilieo and Necrozma are the last I need to summon, so I've already done that. But seen as Lunala and Sungaleo aren't part of the summoning list (ultimate list shows what I thought was all of them) I didn't know how to "summon" them at all. I read the information on how the Aether house works, so Now all I need to do is summon Lunala and Solgaleo and have them in my party, then?
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
If you've already unlocked the Eclipse Flute, all you need to do is have a Lunala and a Solgaleo in your party and visit that page, yes. The "ultimate" list does not show every legendary pokemon; the description is misleading. x<x;;;

If you've already unlocked the Eclipse Flute, all you need to do is have a Lunala and a Solgaleo in your party and visit that page, yes. The "ultimate" list does not show every legendary pokemon; the description is misleading. x<x;;;
thanks for your help! I have one last question, which is if the solgaleo and lunala need to be mine, or can I borrow someone else's?
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
You can borrow someone else's, the pokemon are not consumed when you unlock the aether house :D

You can borrow someone else's, the pokemon are not consumed when you unlock the aether house :D
awesome thank you SO much <3 !

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page