PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

How can I get surfing pictures without trading or surfboards?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

thisisarandom's Avatarthisisarandom
I really want to get a surfing pichu, but i cant find the egg descipton in the lab, and i dont have a surfboard either.s
Free stuff until i close:https: //pokefarm.com/forum/thread/285234/A-trade-shop
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Trading or getting a surfboard are the only ways of obtaining a surfing pichu egg, sorry :( You can purchase a surfboard from the Accessory Shop for 180 Wepear Berries! You can find berries from scouring or buy them from the market, then use the berries you find/buy in the Garden to get more without having to buy/find them all!
"WATCH IT, PAL!" Chicken | 24 they/them Shop Journal F2U Art (prev. Kiryu)
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Speaking of scours, you can also scour in the ocean area for a surfboard. Unless that's been changed recently, I vaguely recalled that being the case unless that that's been changed.
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
thanks
No support from me. This isn't even a suggestion, it's question. Can someone move the thread?
Trade Evolve Pokemon available and also specials for sale. See fields for more information. All duel challenges are welcome.
i tried givig the female a surfboard, but i got nothing.
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Did you get the "(!) This couple may produce something unexpected!" note in the daycare? If so, how much did you click? You will still get normal pichu eggs, but with enough clicking you should get some variant eggs as well, they're just much less common to get. (Like, try 10k interactions and see how far that gets ya! expect to click a LOT if they're a low match% as well!) And if you haven't yet, get the SpyGlass so you can see the different kinds of eggs you're getting! It should look something like this?

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page