PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Code to preview deltas

Forum Index > Core > Help >

I know I have seen it somewhere, but I can't for the life of me remember where. So if anyone knows where to find it, or knows what the code is please do let me know. I want to see if I want to evolve my new Delta Melan, and I want to see how my ghosty glow will look on his evolved forms. If it's not as good then I'll keep him baby.
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk
Grey Skies's AvatarGrey Skies

QUOTE originally posted by Corviknight

anyways here's an easy code to see what delta melans/specials look like without having to edit them and get permission lmao

code

[sc=delta][img]BASE DELTA HERE[/img][img]MELAN SRC HERE[/img][/sc] [style] .delta { position:relative; display:inline-block; >img:nth-child(2) { left:3px; top:4px; position:absolute; } } [/style]
Here you go ^^
  • Trades
  • Credits
@ALM/pro-cop/other racists: DNI with me
I don't want to buy your stuff nor do I want you to buy mine <3

Joint Shop with The Mom // Buying melan dexes!
Grey || he/they
PFP: Alien713 Sig Code: St Jones + Lonely Heart Sig Art: Akua
Thank you! I've seen it a few times, but I never thought I'd actually get to use it so I didn't save it anywhere. Thanks for the help! Gonna lock this so others can check it out.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page