PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mulch

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

cawrumin's Avatarcawrumin
Especially with the upcoming berry event, I feel it would be beneficial to let everyone know that you can only use mulch when you plant each berry. I dug (no pun intended) on the site for awhile and found no info about how to use mulch. The only place this info is readily available is in the wiki, which I never use being a desktop only player. I'm sure most people do use the wiki, but I know there are quite a few of us who just don't find it an easy, helpful resource to navigate. Perhaps letting people know on the berry event tab, in the garden, or when you buy the mulch itself could be good alternatives
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Uh...forgive me if I'm misunderstanding, but doesn't it tell you here? Right above the section where you purchase mulch on the Garden page. "When you plant a Berry, you will be asked which Mulch to use - if you have any." Is it not clear enough, or am I not understanding what information you're looking for here? @<@;;
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
I did see that, I just feel like its so small that most miss it. So I guess my suggestion should've been for additional info that doesn't just take you right to the wiki
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
What "additional info" are you looking for? What exactly isn't clearly explained by that statement? Could you maybe give an example of what the new statement should be? To me, it seems like your issue isn't that the info isn't there, nor that there isn't enough info; rather, you feel the info is easily overlooked and should be easier to find/more prominent? I'm just, very confused on what you're actually asking for here since, from my point of view, the information is clearly available in the place it makes the most sense to be. ;;v;;
If that little description fails to teach you how mulch works, then the huge pop up that asks you to use a mulch when planting definitely should do the job. I don't think we need huge bold text saying "Hey! You have the option to use mulch when you plant a berry!" on top of that. I don't support the suggestion.
Trade Evolve Pokemon available and also specials for sale. See fields for more information. All duel challenges are welcome.
Lv. 56 — 6,520 / 9,897
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterGround
Happiness 27%
Adamant nature
That's fine, I just personally felt like there should be additional info. I'm fairly new and I like being able to get all the info I need from the page itself rather than having to go to the wiki. I felt if there were more people who felt the way I do the suggestion might be worthwhile. Evidently I was mistaken

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page