PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Adding Dinamax

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Jeffisthebest's AvatarJeffisthebest
I think it would be really cool if the moderators added Dinamx pokemon.... I really think it would encourage the stronger players to play more and collect them all!!! I am also a big fan of Pokemon Sword and Shield and i think that adding Dinamax and Gigamax would really make the game even better. I'm not sure if everyone agrees with me but i really hope there are some true Sword and Shield lovers that agree with this suggestion. I know they have already added Deltas and different Fakemon to the game but I think the looks of Dinamax and Gigamax would really look cool. Please reply to this thread and tell me what you think. Thanks
My Forum Game Team Hydro Vortex = 0

Click please :3

Lv. 71 — 9,596 / 19,172
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Impish nature
Rejected immediately... dang. I'll admit it would be cool to add in Gigantamaxing. New forms to add for collection. Dynamaxing is literally just the Pokemon getting huge though, so that probably goes out the window. Either way, Dynamax and Gigantamax require a power spot to use (usually in dens, gyms, or even the Darkest Day). That detail would probably make it difficult to implement while keeping it canon. You might have more of a chance of getting it approved if you explain why it should be in Pokefarm other than "it's cool".
Trade Evolve Pokemon available and also specials for sale. See fields for more information. All duel challenges are welcome.
Lv. 56 — 6,520 / 9,897
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterGround
Happiness 27%
Adamant nature
ShadowRotom's AvatarShadowRotom
The staff have discussed this, and I might be wrong since I’m not a staff but I felt you should have an answer as to why not. (I’m just going by what I remember from a livestream where this was asked, so if anyone knows better please correct me or tell me to shut up) With the current site limitations, sprites can only be 100x100 pixels(which really means 99x99 because of the delta outline). Dynamax is just “make it big” and gigantamax is “make it fancy big”. Because of the size limitation, dynamax would appear the same or close to it, and the gigantamax would pose a bigger problem(no pun intended there). With gigantamax, the sprite actually changes. It becomes fancier and more detailed. If all these sprite changes were to be implemented, the art team would not only have more work for them but would have to shrink the gigantamaxed Pokemon to make it all fit, or crop it off at the limit. So instead of getting a full large mon, you’d have either a tiny green butterfree or the head of a charizard in your party. TL;DR It can’t physically be done in the current site.
Shoot me a PM if you ever want to talk! My door is always open and I have experience with mental health issues. Spinarak drawn by me
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
Not to mention the sprite revamps the Art staff have to do in between adding the rest of galar (only a few left) and IRL stuff It would be funny to see a "giant" charizard head in your fields tho
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page