PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

/|•Sky's Dragon Den•|\

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123

Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
In The Clouds
  • =)
  • Prices
  • Dragons!
Welcome to my shop, up here in the clouds! The Dragons roam up here, where I reside. Your eyes cannot see them; only my kind can. But! I have taken it upon myself to show these creatures to you! Merely describe what you see in your mind's eye and I'll show you the next reality... PFQ Rules apply. No reselling or editing of my art; if you have an issue with the work, tell me and I will edit it.

Order form

[b]Username:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Style:[/b] [b]Type:[/b] [b]Species (if full):[/b] [b]Color type:[/b] [b]Background:[/b] Y/N [b]Order code:[/b] [b]Extra (tail tip, extra horns, ect):[/b]
Prices
Prices5GP10GP15GP20GP
StyleTraditionNormalLoose/HeiroN/A
TypeN/AHeadFullN/A
Parts+CommonRareUniqueN/A[
Color TypeOutlineFlatShaded<- +Line Color
Lowest price= don't buy anything?? Highest price= ~125 GP
People Who Owe Me Money
N N N
A A A
Here are different styles of dragons I can do, although if you want something not to here, that's fine; just let me know! ALL EXAMPLES ARE FOR MY USE ONLY UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. More to be added, especially for full! Also I'll fix the rest of the examples later.

Guide (warning, large)

SHADED LOOSE HEAD .@3AW]~ FLAT HEIRO HEAD FLAT NORMAL HEAD FLAT LINELESS HEAD OUTLINE HEAD TRADITIONAL FLAT HEAD

Well, I am proud to say we're officially open! Please don't mind the messy examples, I will fix them. Happy sightseeing!
Kerilet's AvatarKerilet
Username: Kerilet Payment: 125gp Style: Heiro Type: Full Color type: Shaded + Line Color Order code: eY3? Extra (tail tip, extra horns, ect): To be honest I want to see the best you can do, but make it the most demonic you can (if anything is wrong please PM me so I can edit this).
Keri | 13 | He/Him/His | Zaenian Marshall My Sprite Shop! My Battle Facility! Desert Kobras Hunt (without HM) : 220h | 0s | 0a | 0m | 0tp W.I.P
Avatar made by me (my use only) I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." — Mewtwo.
No problem! You did miss a couple fields but I assume that's just so I can try making it look more demonic, so that's fine.
@Kerilet Here's your demonic Salamander I..! Can't do fullbodies well..!
Kerilet's AvatarKerilet
I love it! The outline is great! I'll be sending payment asap! Also, (I believe) it's the first fullbody you do, so you'll only get better and better! Besides, it isnt bad, it's quite the opposite!
Amiore's AvatarAmiore
Username: Amiore Payment: I think 120 GP Style: Loose Type: Full Species: Kirin Color type: Shaded + Line color Background: Y Order code: jz~8? Extra (tail tip, extra horns, ect): Do you think you could made it based on a pastel palette? As soft/cute as you can. I think I did the form right but please PM me if I missed anything or miscalculated so I can make it right! Thanks!
Profile Art and character made by myself!
Accepted! It'll only be 100 GP though, I won't include the parts you didn't want such as the scale pattern since I'll just leave it blank. Some things are just like that, I guess. I'll have your soft boi ready soon =)
@Amiore Little lopsided Kirin!
Amiore's AvatarAmiore
He's so cute! Sending payment right away~!

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page