PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokerus hosts

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Solar420's AvatarSolar420
ep= eggs/pokemon Pokerus is good n'all but when a host with nothing to click gets pokerus it is a bit annoying, is there a possibility of making it so that a hosts NEEDS at least 1 ep in thier party in order to get pokerus? If a host who has no ep in their party to click, pokerus will redraw for another host, the host who has no ep will be legible for it when they have ep in their party to click.
Lv. 45 — 3,668 / 6,211
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
SteelGhost
Happiness MAX
Lonely nature
Lv. 25 — 1,923 / 1,951
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
GhostFairy
Happiness MAX
Naughty nature
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Tho any interactions work, including party&field. I can understand the frustration if the current host is inactive or have all their fields hidden, but you can still try again 15 min later. No support.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Lyrina25's AvatarLyrina25
I support. Why should we have to wait 15 more minutes to try and get a chance at Pokerus when they can't be bothered to keep something in their party at all.
Stop reporting my template and signature for Arceus' sake..! Sprites in siggy made by me other than the liepard which is officially nintendo's~
No support. If you're only clicking party eggs/Pokémon you're very unlikely to get Pokerus anyway as it's done by click including field clicks. And even if fields are hidden, if a person isn't cheating the Pokerus system the we should all have the right to sort and move out Pokémon as we wish. Sometimes that involves having an empty party while swapping for more eggs.
No support from me. If someone has all their fields hidden and no Pokémon in their party, you can at least claim a free click from their fields, I believe everybody should have the chance to get rus whether the party is empty or not. After all, people can't help running out of shelter/daycare adopts and shouldn't be locked out of rus because of it.

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

Arsenal's AvatarArsenal
No support. As additional reason why I don't support this, imagine the following situation: What if I clicked the previous host fully, but hatch my whole party a few seconds before roll-over? Not looking at the time, I move all my hatched pokemon to my fields, leaving my party empty. Just as I navigate to the shelter, pokerus turns over. Now I didn't get picked for sure because I was about to refill my party. That is very unfair.
Icon by @Lilypadlife
No support, mostly because of what Arsenal pointed out - sometimes, people's parties are only empty for a few moments while they search in the shelter.
Trade Shop
Avatar & signature art made by me

Help me evolve!
Solar420's AvatarSolar420
well maybe have it as like a 5 min timer, that should be more than enough time to get 6 pokemon
No support. Pokerus is useful to a player even if they have run out of adoptions for the day. They can use pokerus to level up their wishforge, or for their dex so they can evolve pokemon. They can use pokerus to hatch eggs. They can use pokerus to gain Interaction Points. Someone shouldn't be locked out of the many bonuses of Pokerus just because they were active. That kind of defeats the entire purpose of it altogether. Just click all of the Pokemon/eggs in their party and their fields and hope you get Pokerus, that's all you can do.
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
Amanome's AvatarAmanome
Doduo, Arsenal and Insane hit the nail on the head with this suggestion. It's not fair to exclude users who are hunting for 'rus just because they have empty parties. If they have their fields hidden and nothing in their party, then as previously stated, you get a free click. Someone having their party empty doesn't necessarily mean that they're not participating and there can be a wide variety of factors that prevent them from filling it. Because of this and their posts, I'll be moving this to rejected
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ Buying for zc - 60zc ZC UFT: 2 Free Toyhou.se Codes PM me! ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
code: izu.ku| bkgd

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page