PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Static Phantoms Art and Adopts (Open!)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345

Spewpa's AvatarSpewpa
Static Phantoms Art and Adopts
Open
TOTAL SLOTS:
8/8 Welcome to the shop! This art shop will be managed by two different OCs, but it's all just me! ^^
Hi there, welcome to the shop! c: If you're in search of some PWYW art and adopts cuz you're broke like me, you've found the right place! But before you can order, we've got some rules!

Rules

1. Please don't be rude to anyone here! 2. Don't lowball for the PWYW sections, it dismotivates me and it simply isn't nice. 3. Credit me whenever you use an art piece! It can be here on PFQ or my TH, Spewpa! 4. PFQ rules always apply. duh.
We go by the 5,000: 5: 1 ratio!
Spewpa • She/Her • Avid Reader JournalTemplatesArt 26/500 Raijin's Lamps - Buying at 170gp/equiv per* HOARDING - *Only if I have the currency
Spewpa's AvatarSpewpa
Art
Open
SLOTS:
4/4 Howdy, I'm Phantomi and I manage the art section!
So, you want to order some art, huh. This is all PWYW with a minimum, but I might go below set prices if I'm feeling nice or if the character was really simplistic.

What I can draw/can't

I can draw

Most Pokemon Most animals

Maybe

Simple Robots/Mech Anthros

I can't draw

Humans Gore Complex Robots/Mech Anything that violates PFQ rules

Examples

I've got a lot of examples, you can check my TH for my more recent artstyle.

Prices

Minimum 50-60 for a headshot Minumum 70-80 for a halfbody Minimum 100 for a fullbody These are listed in for simplicity; I also accept the following: Summon Items ➼ Market Price Hunt Upgrades (Ex. HM, Ubercharm) ➼ Site Price Shelter Pass X/Star ➼ Site Price Cracked Teapots ➼ 2 Relic Items ➼ 2x Inventory Price Gems ➼ 1 per small, 10 per medium, 100 per large Feel free to ask!
Spewpa's AvatarSpewpa
adopts
Open
CUSTOM SLOTS:
4/4 Hi there... I'm Linus. I'm in charge of the adopts and customs section.
This section is just like Phantomi's... all PWYW. Just like the rules say... don't lowball.

Premades

These are some adopts I made ahead of time... unlike Phantomi, most of these are PWYW with no minimum, except a select few I'm attached to. And I have some freebies as well...

Freebies

Please take one per site day... It's to make sure everyone has a chance to adopt. sorry, there isn't any right now.

PWYW

There's a lot of these... take as many as you want... just don't lowball.

Fusions

yeah... these are just two pokemon mashed together...

Randomly Inspired

nein

Randomized

banette/cascoon

zoroark/cubchoo

mr.mime/dusclops

mr.mime/riolu

mr.mime/hoothoot

whiscash/pichu

tropius/pichu

hawlucha/slugma

zebstrika/charmander

zangoose/lilligant

blaziken/fraxure

squirtle/musharna

snivy/sylveon

magcargo/sliggoo

frogadier/bagon

darmanitan/stunky

wobbuffet/grimer

Themed

These are like Pokemon themed like a subject. These are mostly... crossovers. There are none right now... check back later?

PWYW with a minimum of 100gp/equiv

Just like the title says... I got attached to these.

Fusions

blitzle/grotle

gallade/dusknoir

Themed

None as of now... check back later?

Auctions

Oh... occasionally some holiday happens and I create limited time adopts for people to bid on...

Customs

So for a price of 100gp or maybe higher, I'll draw you a fusion or themed Pokemon~ If you have any specific details, put it in your post!
Spewpa's AvatarSpewpa
OPEN Heya! I'm Peli. I'm a Pelipper/Cramorant hybrid! If you're wonderin' why I'm not in the title, it's because Static Bird Phantoms doesn't have the same ring! Also I didn't want too much attention because I'm lazy but who cares So now you're curious. What is this "Fishing Gacha" you ask? Well, it's a gacha that I fish up. The story's down there if you wanna read it, but you can skip if you wanna.

Story

So, I was waddlin' along to my favorite fishin' pond to go on my daily swim or breakfast. But there wasn't any fish! Instead, there were a ton o' Pokéballs! I was stinkin' mad at that rate, so I gulped the nearest one and yeeted it into the unknown, like a Cramorant with an Arrokuda! A weird lookin' Pokémon popped out of the ball and I figured it out! Some dumbo replaced my fishies with the gacha balls! After some experimentin', I also found out that the deeper I dive, the more absurd the mon! So, it's sorta like a win win! I clean my pond, you get a new pet!

How this works

If you've read the story, you know the deeper I dive, the more absurd the mon! So, a dive 1-10 feet down would get a less rare Pokémon than a dive 11-20 feet down! So clearly you want a rare dive, huh? But I always require payment for my services! I made a handy dandy table for you to look at! Payment is listed in GP for simplicity!
Depth Possible Pokémon Payment
1-10 feet Simple fusions / Recolors 50-75gp
11-20 feet Medium fusions / Simple Fakémon / Retypes 76-100gp
21-30 feet Complex fusions / Complex Fakémon 101-125gp
Unknown ??? PWYW
When I mean complex, I mean like legendaries and stuff like that! So, medium is like between simple and complex! Duh. You see that option called Unknown? It's what it sounds like. I dive down with my eyes closed, grope around for a gacha, and dive back up! You get to decide how much you want to pay for those pals, just don't make it somethin' like 1gp.

Form

So, you need to use this form! It's very helpful and such. I'm gonna teach ya how to fill it out! Peli, please dive for me! Username: Your username goes here! Depth: Put down the depth you want to me to dive here Amount of dives: Max of three Payment: The amount of moola you're gonna pay me for my work

Code

[i]Peli, please dive for me![/i] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Depth:[/b] [b]Amount of dives:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b]
Spewpa's AvatarSpewpa
res
Spewpa's AvatarSpewpa
res
Spewpa's AvatarSpewpa
Open!
Spewpa's AvatarSpewpa
bump! <3
kingkittycong's Avatarkingkittycong
hello! id love to order a half body of the soundwave robot from transformers for 150gp (overpaying cuz hes hard to make) thankyou so much <3 <3
Spewpa's AvatarSpewpa
I'm sorry, but they're too complex for me! qwq I'm not good with mechs, apologies!

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page