PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Willow Tree

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123

Panda1440's AvatarPanda1440
Starting Post Here "What the heck!" June said jolting up at a crazy loud voice. "I am trying to sleep here!" "Hey what do you think your doing!?" came an angry voice... "Don't you dare wake up June-" "Lucky! Enough!" screamed the Flareon!
Banner Credits
Made by Kingtotodile
YumeKozume's AvatarYumeKozume
Mirai yelped in shock. "Sorry.." she murmured backing up a bit with her tails tucked behind her legs. Shira sighed. "I told you Mirai..." he muttered. "Anyway, we were going to go get something to eat! Would you like to come with us?" Mirai asked happily. Shira cringed. Mirai get a clue! Are you that dense I swear to Arceus you'll get yourself hurt one day... He sighed again. "Uh, what are you doing?" Kaiketsu asked. "Mirai went to talk to a sleeping Flareon..." Shira said. Kaiketsu stifled a laugh. "That's typical Mirai, always making friends...or trying to." the Lucario said.
Slowly but quitely the Flareon stood up. "Where are you going?" Lucky rushed over, her ribbons touching Flame's ear in worry. "I shouldn't have yelled at that- um..." she paused waiting for the Slyveon to answer to the question. "Ninetails, shiny from the looks of it," Lucky said, a little drop from her usally volume. "Find her for me?" Flame asked, turning her head towards the voice of her dear friend. "Sure thing!" Lucky replied back in her high spirt!
Mirai trotted alongside Shira. "Well, that didn't really go well!" She yipped. "I told you didn't I? Don't disturb a sleeping Pokemon." Shira sighed, shaking his head. "Aren't you that Sylveon from earlier?" Youko asked. The other three turned, thinking it was a spirit again. To their surprise, there was a Sylveon there. "Hello! I'm Mirai!" She yelped happily. "Sorry about earlier, hehe!"
"Hello! I'm sure its fine, Flame- the Flareon you woke up, wants to see you! Just follow me!"
Mirai happily followed Lucky, with Shira close on her heels. Kaiketsu smirked at the way Shira was overprotective over Mira, he found it quite adorable. "Hey Youko- what are you doing?" Kaiketsu said, cocking his head. Youko currently was facing a tree, and talking to it. "There was a spirit in the tree," Youko stated bluntly as if everyone could see ghosts. "Uh...ok. Let's go follow the others then," Kaiketsu said, shaking his head at the Oricorio's antics. Youko nodded and followed behind Kaiketsu.
"Here we are!" the Slyveon said, leaping over a nearby pile of mud. "Flame i've brought them!" "Okay," Flame replied, then quickly said, "My appoliges for getting mad, I was very startled by your loud and quick greeting." She paused, adding on, "How many of there are you?"
"Hehe, sorry about that! I'm Mirai, the angry looking Absol is Shira, the Sensu-style Oricorio that is uh, talking to the tree is Youko, and the Lucario is Kaiketsu! The four of us travel together everywhere!" Mirai said happily. "There is a spirit in the tree," Youko said. "Just call me Kai for short!" Kaiketsu smiled. "Whatever..." Shira huffed. "Nice to meet you I guess."
"Cool! I've lived her for awhile now, but not really much to do, nothing at all to see..." Flames voice lowered. "I knew this would happen," Lucky said as emerging from a bush with seven Peca berries. "She's blind, and always gets sad whenever she thinks to much about it." "Nevermind-" Flame said a little tearish, "I wanted to ask if any of you would be willing to help me out. You see-" "Oh no!" Lucky interupted. "No way!"
"Maybe the spirits can help," Youko said, pointing to the tree again. "I'm sorry, if there's anything that we can do to help then feel free to ask us," Kaiketsu said. Mirai placed her paw on top of Flame's. "We may have just met, but the four of us are here for you. You can trust us," she said in a softer tone in contrast to her usual yelling.

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page